THIRTY

Hyejin P.O.V

After the school, we all run to the bulletin board to check the result. Once we saw the result, everyone screaming and cheering. I don't see the result because they crowding at the front.

"geez, just let me see the result!" I said but no one heard me.

"we won!" Seungkwan said to me. I suddenly turn happy when I heard Seungkwan said.

"thanks for you two because we already won." He said then pointing to the result. I saw there's a pictures too but I can't see well because they all want to see it too.

"yah! Can you guys please let me see it too?!" I yelled and they all look at me. I close my mouth and turn embarrassed.

"wow." Mingyu said while clapping his hands. I look at the result and yeah, we're at the top one. And I look all the pictures one by one.

"I like this one." Wonwoo said then pointing one of the pictures. When I look at it, it's the picture where Mingyu and I make the kiss scene! Who dare to take this picture??!

"yeah, I like this one too." Mingyu said then look at me. He suddenly give me his smirk that makes me turn blushed again. Damn!

"l-let's go home!" I said, walks away from there and leave them behind. Mingyu chased me from behind and takes my bag.

"hey!"

"let me bring this for you." He said. What a gentlemen. While we walking together, I remember about what happen to Minah.

"well umm, Mingyu. I want to tell you something but I don't know if you'll handle it." I said truthfully. I stopped my track that making him to stop too.

"what's wrong? Is there something happen?" he asked. I take a deep breathes and slowly release it.

"I saw Minah crying at the girls washroom earlier." I said in low tone. I keep looking down and waited for his responded.

"..." I was answered with complete silence. I slowly raise my head to see his reaction but his face didn't hold any emotion.

"urrr, I said Minah crying." I said a little louder but he still not responded it. How can he react like this when I tell him about his first love crying?

"yah! Do you hear me?!" I yelled causing him shocked and finally reacted.

"what?" he simply asked. that's it? He can just asked me again? This pissed me off! I slapped his shoulder really hard that makes him cried in pain.

"ouch! Yah! That hurt." He yelled at me.

"I'm serious, Mingyu." I said in annoyed voice.

"and why did you tell me about that?" he asked, clueless apparently. He's reaction turns confused.

"huh? Because you're her childhood friend and she's your first love! Duh!" I retorted while arms crossed.

"uhh..." was all he said. I really want to punch his face right now but too bad I'm not that strong enough. I sigh heavily.

"why don't you asked her? Maybe she can tell you everything." I reasoned out, hands on my hips. Although, it's kinda hurts inside. It's like that I'm giving him away to someone else. But I know, Mingyu likes her and I'm just his fakes. It's okay. They might grow closer to each other and surely he'll be happy.

"okay, I'll asked her what's wrong if that's what my girlfriend is implying." He said while rolling his eyes while crossing his arms.

"are you dense or stupid? I'm helping you to get closer with Minah." I said while glaring at him. he look at me with shocked one.

"huh? You do this to make me and Minah get closer?" he asked in disbelief.

Truthfully, I don't want to do this but... I have too...

"i-idiot! Of course!" I exclaimed in a 'duh' tone.

"but why?" he asked, still looking confused.

"huh? That's the purpose of our contract, right?" I remind him, though I failed to hide the bitterness in my voice.

"ahh, yeah. Right." He muttered in disappointment. What's wrong with him?

"I think you better asked what her problem is and try to comfort her. This is your chance." I attempted to sound excited but shattering. I rounded around him and pushed him towards the direction of Minah's house.

"okay but let me walk you home first." He offered which made me shook my head in disapproval.

"it's okay. I can walk by myself. Just go." I said with a wide smile.

"are you sure?" he asked.

"idiot! Yes! Just go! Maybe she needs you." I said and finally he gives up then walked away. Just watching his figures until he's disappearing made my heart suddenly turn hurt until I didn't realize my tears already makes my cheeks wet.

Damn it!

I really INLOVE with KIM MINGYU!

___________________
___________________

Okay guys. Did you already watch the Teaser?

[JUST A SCREENSHOOT]

HAHAHAHAHAH! I'm happy mix with hurt rn😂😂💔 come on Pledis! Do you have too?!😭

After I watch that teaser, I turn speechless😪 but I can't wait for their comeback🎉

Well then, here's the new update. I try to update it again later.

If...

The connection is not poor again.

Thanks for reading guys.