FORTY

Hyejin P.O.V

I’m arrived home and open the door. Good things that Seungcheol and Hansol in their room. Maybe Wonwoo and Jenny already back home too. If not, they’ll see my face like this. I walk to my room and rush to my bed.

There’s a call from Mingyu. Do I have to answer him? I bet he tells the truth to Minah about the contract.

Ignore his call.

I know he must be happy rights now because he’s already have what he want.

And I’m hurt too.

Mingyu P.O.V

I tried to call her but seem that she didn’t answer it. I’m already at the front of her house but I think everyone already sleeps. I’m worried about her. is she at home? I want to call Seungcheol hyung but I’m scared that he’s already sleep.

I tried to meet her tomorrow at school and tell her about this.

>>TIMESKIP// at school<<

I’m waiting for her at her house. I look at my watch and it’s kinda late. Then, someone open the door and I’m quickly looking at her but it’s not Hyejin.

“oh? Irene.” I said when see Irene. She look at me and smile.

“Mingyu oppa waiting for Hyejin unnie?” she asked. I smile at her and nodded.

“I’m sorry but she’s not really well today. She can’t attend school today.” She said.

“what? Can I visited her for a while?” I said, in worried.

“I don’t know because Seunghceol oppa and Hansol oppa is not at home.” She said again while adjusting her bag. I sigh heavily and look at Irene again.

“okay. let me sent you to school.” I said. She just smiles at me and then we walk together to Irene’s school.
Is she sick? I tried to visit her after the school.

Hyejin P.O.V

I’m not going to school today because my eyes too swollen. I told Irene that if she meets my friends, just tells them I’m sick. Seems that I’m bored right now, I wanna go out for a while.

“you’re okay?” Seungcheol suddenly come to my room. I just nodded at him and smile. He sit beside me and pat my head.

“please take a rest first.” He said.

“but I’m bored. I wanna go out.” I said then pout at him.

“okay, whatever.” He said then makes my hair mess. I smiled to him and he smiled back. He then exited my room and I’m changed my clothes to casual. After a minutes, I’m done prepare myself then exited my room.

“oppa, if someone search me, tell them I’m missing.” I said to seungcheol. Seungcheol just look at me then smirk.

“wow, again?” he said then laugh. I put my shoes on and look at him.

“just… tell them like that.” I said then exit the house. I want to relax my mind and forgot everything. How to format my memories? Pfft.

Mingyu P.O.V

Okay! the class is finally over and now to visited Hyejin. Suddenly, someone pats my shoulder and I look at the person.

“oh? Minah?” I said then she smiled at me.

“why Hyejin didn’t come to school today?” she asked.

“oh, Irene said she’s not feeling well today. So, I want to visited her.” I said. She’s kinda shocked when I said like that.

“really? Can I come too?” she said. I nodded my head and we walk together to Hyejin’s house.
When we already arrive at Hyejin’s house, I knock the door then someone open it.

“oh? Mingyu!” Seungcheol hyung said with his wide smile.

“hi hyung. Urr, is Hyejin’s home?” I asked. he looks at me then he looks at Minah.

“she’s already out but I don’t know where she went.” He said.

“oh? okay. thanks hyung.” I said. He smiled at me and we walks away from there. That’s weird. Irene said she’s not feeling but Seungcheol hyung said that she’s not at home.

“try call her.” Minah said.

“oh yeah. Thanks.” I said to Minah. I take my phone from my pocket and dialed her number.

Hyejin’s P.O.V

Like always, the park is the best place to relax my mind. I took my earphone and plug it on my ears. I’m scrolling my music library and searching a peaceful song. Linkin Park? Pfft. Riot. Nope. When I’m busy scrolling my playlist, someone interrupt me with calls. I look at the name and it was from Mingyu. Do I wanna answer him or not?

Just answer him. I don’t him to expect anything about me.

“hello?”

“yah! Where are you?”

“I’m… at arcade right now! You disturbing me!” I lied.

“arcade? Why it so peaceful?” he said. Shoot. I’m really bad with lying things.

“just joke. I’m taking yoga class to relax my mind.” I lied again. Please believe me this time.

“okay. tell me the truth Jung Hyejin. Where are you?” he said with his serious voice. I’m keep myself silent because I don’t know what to answer him.

“okay then. I just want to tell you that I just saw a pretty girl sitting below the coconut tree. But, she’s just look like you.” He said.

Coconut tree? Wait. I remember this conversation. I look the tree where I sit. These bring the memories back.

“see? You can’t play dumb with me, JUNG HYEJIN.” He said while emphasized my name. he put his phone into his pocket and smirk at me. I miss his damn smirk! Then, I saw Minah behind him.

So, finally… he finally with Minah. I think he wants to meet me because of this. He just want to make me broke again!

“Irene said to me that you didn’t feeling well and here you are, doing yoga at the park.” He said then give me his sweet killer smirk again. My face burning right now and feels like want to punch his face already.

“Mingyu, I have something to do.” Minah said to him and he just smile at her. my hearteu! Mingyu nodded at her and Minah walks away from us. wait? Why she leaving us?

“actually, I want to return you something.” He said then he takes something on his pocket. I saw a small box and handed it to me.

“w-what is this?” I asked.

“open it.”
I’m open the box and it’s my necklace that he used to blackmailed me then forced me to sign the contract.

The contract…
______________________

I wanna asks you guys...

Do you really like this story?

I just wanna know your REAL opinion. Hehehe...

After you guys answer that, i will publish the last chapter┐(´д`)┌

LAST CHAPTER!!

hehehehehe...

Thanks for reading guys...