EIGHTEEN

Hyejin P.O.V

I made my way out from the school grounds and hurriedly walked home. Since my house is not that far from school, so I decide to take a walked. Unfortunately, I was being followed by 4 drunken men.

"hey young lady, why are you alone? Wanna hang out with us?"

One of the drunken men said. I tried to walk away from them but the other one is grabbing my wrist. I tried to pull away my hand but he was so strong. He pulled me closer to him but I refused. He lean closer, enough for me to smell the stink of an alcohol lingering his mouth. EWWW!

"let me go!"

I yelled at them. But he just tightened his grip on me even more.

"oh come on! Let's just play for a little while."

Said another who also grabbing my other wrist. I struggled on their holds but to no avail.

"let me go, you pervert!" I yelled to them. But they just give me a smirk. They both let go of my wrist but the other one pinned me on a nearby wall. I tried to escape but they all too strong.

"not too tough now?"

As he leaned forward. I need to look away from his disgusting face. He's forced me to look at him with grabbing my face to hard. His face now just an inch from mine. He attempted to kiss me!! Hell no!! I closed my eyes and not looking at them.

But then, I feel free right now. When I open my eyes, I saw the man that pinned me already on the ground. His lips were bleeding.

"sorry guys but this is MY girl!"

Said a masculine voice. I then felt a warm arm over my shoulder. I look at the owner of the voice and it was...

"Mingyu?"

I asked him in disbelief.

"yo Hyejin. Sorry if I'm late. But don't worry, I will teach them to not mess with MY GIRL."

He said emphasized the word 'my girl' at me. I felt my face heat up but managed to smile at him. He went to beat the perverts but before that he hold my hand really tight then release it. He then has a fight with those perverts. I can't stop him because he won't let me involved with this. Then, one of those perverts manages to punch Mingyu. But after that he successfully dodges another punch from them.

After fight, the perverts alreadydefeat and run away from them. Mingyu grabbed my wrist and bring me back home. 

"you okay?" 

he asked. i nod my head.

"Mingyu, sorry for causing so much trouble." 

I said. I saw his lips bleeding and there's a scars on his face. My eyes is watering right now. Am I really worried? of course I am. he's save me!

"don't worry about me. and now you save right?" 

he said. I can hear his growling because his stomach hurt because the pervert kick him. 

"I bet you come with me. let me heal your wounds."

____________________________

hey CARATS! do you guys already know about SEVENTEEN's comeback? i can't wait. okay. sorry for the updates. i think it's short right? then, I gonna pause it right here for a while because i have my final exam tomorrow. start tomorrow dude! im not study anything yet XD. thanks for reading guys.