All Prison Cells Are Alike

(To avoid any further confusion, Lloyd's girlfriend will now be called L/g/n {which stands for "Lloyd's girlfriend's name"}.)

You're sitting in the cell that crazy girl put you in. You gave up trying to kick the door down a while ago, and you checked every square inch for secret passages in case you might get lucky. There's no way out of here, not without some kind of battering ram.

Something wet trickles down your face, and you sigh and wipe your nose for the umpteenth time. One of that girl's punches gave you a bad nosebleed, which you mopped up on the sleeve of your jacket. And then the other sleeve. And then on the front. Then the duplicate ninja showed up and took your jacket, laughing about a 'surprise' for Cole. So now you're sitting in a prison cell with a nosebleed and freezing your butt off.

You jump to your feet in surprise when the door opens. The crazy girl from earlier appears in the doorway and smirks at you. You fold your arms and glare at her.

"I thought you might be lonely, so I brought you some company," she says nastily. Before you can ask what that means, she shoves someone through the door. They stumble forward and crash into you, knocking you over. The crazy girl laughs and slams the door shut. "And don't expect your boyfriend to come save you, either!" she yells.

"Ow!" you grunt, pushing the other person aside so you can sit up. "Get off!"

The other person sits up. "Y/n? Are you okay?"

"Fine," you reply sarcastically. "Just great. What are you doing here, L/g/n?"

"I gave myself up so they'd let you go," L/g/n explains. "But I guess that didn't work, since you're still here."

"I decided to stay a while and see the sights," you joke. You gesture around at the walls. "This is a nice change of scenery."

L/g/n gives you a weird look. "It's a prison cell."

"I was being sarcastic. Do you have any idea how to get out of here, by the way?"

"I think I do, but we should wait until she's gone." L/g/n seems oddly interested in one corner of the cell. You already looked, and there's nothing over there—just a bunch of shadows.

"Speaking of which, do you know this crazy chick?" you ask. Something about what those fake ninja and that girl said makes you feel like they're really after L/g/n. You have no idea what, but you suspect it's personal, and you'd like to know what it is since you're stuck in this mess now.

L/g/n shakes her head. "No. Not that I remember, anyway."

You shake your head. "I don't even want to know."