Face-Off

The fake ninja and e/n have split up and are coming at you from different directions. They've almost reached you when someone pops out of the shadows next to you. "Hi again!"

"L/g/n, what are you doing here?" you demand. "I thought you were going for help!"

"And let you have all the fun?" L/g/n asks mischievously.

You roll your eyes and hold back a laugh. "Fine, have it your way."

L/g/n raises her fists and faces the fake ninja, who have skidded to a stop now that they're suddenly facing two enemies again. "So, what's the plan?"

"I can take these guys," you say, twirling your frying pan. "You handle the crazy chick."

"Got it." L/g/n turns and runs toward e/n, then stops and looks back. "And be careful!"

"Same to you!" you call. Then you hold up the frying pan and square up to the evil ninja, who are coming at you from the other direction. "Okay, who's first?"

All five of them hesitate for a moment, then charge at you.

"That one's for Cole!" you yell, hitting the fake Cole with your frying pan.

"And that one's for L/g/n!" you continue, hitting the fake Lloyd.

"And this one..." you pause for a second, sizing up the fake Zane. "Well, this one's just because I feel like it!" Then you hit him, too.

The fake Jay and Kai skid to a stop and stare, first at you, then at their three friends lying on the ground. You grin at them. Then, before they can decide what to do next, you raise your frying pan and charge, yelling a battle cry the whole way.

Both fake ninja take off running. After a few seconds, though, they seem to realize that they still outnumber you two to one, and you're only armed with a frying pan. They spread out, circling around until they're coming at you from both sides.

You decide to take on the fake Jay first, since he's smaller. Instead of waiting for both of them to come to you, you run toward your target. He tries to punch you, but his fist smacks into your frying pan.

Before he can get another punch in, you smack the frying pan down on each of his shoulders in turn and kick his feet out from beneath him.

You turn around just in time to confront the fake Kai. He comes at you more cautiously than the others, probably because he's just seen you take down fake Jay. You raise your frying pan, and he stares at the burned eggs stuck to it.

"Ew! What is that?" he demands.

"Cole's cooking!" You swing the frying pan, knocking the fake Kai to the ground. Although he's obviously still awake, he apparently decides not to get up and risk another beating.

You rest your frying pan on your shoulder and cast a satisfied look around the courtyard. "That's more like it."