Chapter Sixty

Chapter Sixty

*Niall's P.O.V*

I feel Mimi stiffen next to me at the sound of Louis' voice. What are the chances, we were having a good time but the moment is ruined because Louis decided to speak up. He decided that we can't have any fun and be happy so of course he had to say something.

"Boys, if you'll excuse us, I am going to take Mimi up the other end of the flat so we can all talk," I say before standing up and holding out a hand to Mimi.

She places he small, cold hand in mine and I pull her up to standing. We walk hand in hand out of the room and as I pass Louis I push my shoulder into his, hoping he gets the message. The message telling him to stop acting like a stuck up douche basically.

We head into the room Mimi was staying in, sitting on the end of the bed, "Listen Mim, it'll be okay. I'm going to go talk to them and get some answers for you."

"I hope you can Ni," she says quietly.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask, confusion in my voice.

"Louis just seems different and I don't know if he will tell you anything, I mean he didn't even tell Harry," she sighs.

"Oh well, yeah. That's true I guess. I'm sorry Mimi. I'm sorry that Louis is such a jerk and that he basically broke your heart. Yeah I'm just sorry," I say sadly as I put my arm around her shoulders.

"It's whatever. You weren't the one who did it so you shouldn't be saying sorry. Now, off you go. Go talk to them," she says as she pushes my arm off her shoulder then starts pushing at my side.

"Fine. I'll be back soon okay?" I say before walking out of the door.

I walk back down the hall towards the room the boys are in only to hear them already in a heated discussion about something. I stand beside the doorway for a while, trying to figure out what they are on about. After a while I give up because they won't bring the topic up in full.

I walk out there, crossing my arms, "What are you boys fighting about?"

"Well, I'm just telling Louis he is an idiot for acting like towards Mimi and both Liam and Louis are saying it's perfectly normal to act like this when you want to push someone you don't have feelings for away," Harry huffs before flopping backwards on the couch.

"Harry is right Lou. That's utterly ridiculous Why would you, for a lack of better words, tell her to leave you alone when you obviously love her?" I ask harshly.

"I don't love her though. I don't have any feelings for her. I just want her to know that so I'm acting like this," Louis says calmly while gesturing to himself.

"That is the biggest lie I have ever heard!" I exclaim, throwing my hands in the air, "You obviously have feelings for her otherwise you wouldn't have tried to kiss her!"

"I was caught up in the moment!" he yells!

"Stop lying to yourself Louis! For goodness sake!"

"Louis, you and I both know that you love her. Don't try and deny it," Harry states.

"I don't! I never did! When did I ever say that I cared about her, let alone loved her?"

"Let's see, the day before she turned up here you were talking to me about how much you were in love with a girl named Mimi," I sigh.

"I never did say that Niall, don't lie," Louis says but I see him gulp straight after.

"Yes you did. And I can tell you're lying because you look very nervous right now," I point out while watching him fidget in his seat.

"I'm not lying! I don't care about here anymore!" he yells while standing up.

I cautiously take a step back from Louis. I never seen him act like this. I've never seen him serious and angry both at the same time. He's either serious or jokingly angry, never both. I see the other two boys and they both have shocked faces, surprised at the way Lou is acting right now.

"Lou, I think you need to calm down. Like take a chill pill and relax or something," Liam says cautiously, finally speaking up.

"Yeah mate, you do need to take a deep breath. I don't know why you are getting so worked up about this," Harry says.

"Sorry. I just want you guys to get it through your thick skulls, I don't care about her,"Louis sighs.

"Louis. We get it. You've said it a million times, okay," Liam says while going all daddy direction on us.

"Good. I'm glad you understand," Louis mumbles before sitting down on the couch and placing his head in his hands.

But I still don't believe him. I don't believe a single word that's coming out of his mouth right now. I know he cares about her no matter what he says. I can see it in his eyes. I can see it in the way he looks at her. And no matter how many times he tries to deny it, I still won't believe him.

"Lou, mate. You know I love ya and that I trust you with my life but right now, I don't believe you. I don't believe a single word you're saying. I know you care about her, stop tying to deny it and tell us why you're acting like this!" I exclaim.

"Oh for god sake Niall, don't you get it? I never cared about her. I just didn't want her to be bea...uhhh I mean. I just didn't want her to be on her own when she moved out," Louis yells, catching himself when he almost spills her secret.

But that one tiny mistake changes everything and puts it all in perspective for me. Louis does still care about.

He does still love her.

I'm so very sorry for not updating yesterday guys. Like I said, I'm not at home but I'm updating when I can.

OMG! We're at chapter sixty guys! Can you believe it! It seeks like only yesterday we were still doing chapters with the two texting each other. Thank you all for sticking around for these sixty chapters.

QOTC: What do you guys think about Niall discovering that Louis does still love Mimi?

ILYSM!

SWAG ON!

~ TJ xoxoxoxo