Acknowledgments

Hi everyone. 

I just want to start off by saying a HUGE thank you to each and everyone of you. This journey has been amazing and it wouldn't have happened without each and everyone of you.

Let's start with something that I didn't realise until today,

Exactly seven months and 13 days ago I started this story. I never dreamed that it would become this big. I never thought that it would have over 200,000 reads. I never thought that it would reach #29 (or that's the highest it's reached when I wrote this) in fan fiction.

But I know that none of it could have happened without you guys. Without all of you, I might not even have finished this book today. Most of my motivation to get this book finished, comes from each and everyone of you. You make me want to keep writing. Knowing that people actually like to read my books makes me super happy and motivates me to write more.

I also want to thank my sister Kenzie_Cat. She has definitely been my rock through all of this. Every time I have a good idea, she's been there to bounce them off. She's known how this book was going to end for a while now and I'm glad that she hasn't told anyone. She also has been a big fan, spamming (sorry) your comments and voting and stuff.

I want to thank my cousin, who doesn't have wattpad as of yet, for being there to read my stuff and give me feedback. She was also there for me when I was deciding to finish this book today. I was on the phone with her when I pressed publish. So thanks B.

Now I think we all need to say a VERY HUGE thank you to xPerfNiallx. A few weeks ago I posted a message on my page saying thank you but I don't think she really knows about that. She was the one who got me writing fan fics on here. I was writing for fun but when she told me about wattpad I was really excited. I knew it was a way to get my stuff out there. She told me to write a fan fiction so she could read it, and I did. It's not published anymore cause I haven't updated it in ages but it was still my first book. Anyway, I realised then that I like writing fan fics cause it was a way to get my stuff out there to be read so I continued and here we are, finishing my first ever book...

Thank you all for reading. Thank you all for voting. Thank you all for commenting, I love reading the comments cause some of them are HILARIOUS!

Let's all stay together for the sequel guys! Let's all stay one big family.

ILYSM!

SWAG ON!

~ TJ xoxoxoxo