Chapter Seventy One

Chapter Seventy One

I feel my breath catch in my throat as Louis' words reach my ears. I can't believe he asked me this. But after everything we've been through together, it seems oddly appropriate. After the fight we had before he brought me here, me not wanting to talk to him after he didn't tell me who he was and this whole I listened to Liam thing, it seems like now is a really good time.

"Will you be my girl Mim? Will you make me the happiest man alive and say yes? Ever since I laid eyes on you when I went to pick you up from your house, the only thing I've wanted is to be able to call you mine," Louis confesses.

I take a deep breath as I decide what I want. Do I want to be with Louis? Yes of course I do. Do I love him? What sort of question is that, yes I do. Do I think I'll be able to deal with the hate? No I don't but I have Louis. He'll be able to help me through it all.

"Yes Louis," I mumble before pressing my lips against his.

I feel him smile into the kiss, his arms tightening around my waist, bringing me impossible close to him. I run my fingers into his hair as he moves his lips against my own. I jokingly lick his lips with my tongue but Louis takes it as an excuse to deepen the kiss.

Reluctantly I pull away from him, my breath coming in quick pants as I rest my forehead on his, "Not to fast Lou. Please."

I watch him smile, small creases forming at the sides of his eyes, "Anything for you princess."

I feel a giant smile spread across my lips and butterflies erupt in my stomach as he calls me 'princess'. I never knew it would feel so good to be able to have someone to call my own. To be able to have someone I can tell my troubles too. Just to have someone who cares.

"Lou-" someone yells as they walk in the door, their voice cutting off as they see us in the hall, "What is going on here?"

We both look over to see Liam standing there, a giant red mark on his cheek and a scowl taking over his features. I let out a disappointed sigh as Louis places me on the ground, but it isn't so bad because he keeps his arm wrapped around my waist.

"What do you want Liam?" Louis asks, keeping his voice expressionless.

"Well I was looking for you so I can talk to you but now I want you to explain what I just saw," Liam says as he walks further into the house, the other two boys following behind him.

I look over at Niall who has a giant smirk on his face. When he sees me looking at him, he starts raising his eyebrows up and down in a cheeky manner. Ignoring him, I look over at Harry who is now looking at Niall. I watch in horror as Niall turns to face Harry before throwing his arms around his neck and pretending to his Harry.

"Mimi...uh Mimi are you okay?" 

My head snaps up to see Louis staring at me, a smirk on his face also. It's then that I realise that my mouth is hanging open in horror. I quickly close it before shaking my head in denial.

"Harry and Niall were..." I trail off as I look up at Harry and Niall who are looking the picture of innocence, "They were...you know what it doesn't matter. I'd rather not relive what I just saw."

"Okay..." Louis trails off in confusion, "Anyway Liam, I have decided to ignore what you said."

"Why the hell would you do that? You know what I said was the truth. The fans will destroy her," Liam exclaims while gesturing to me.

"Liam I decided that although you may be correct. No let me finish. Although you may be right, you are also wrong. You forgot to take into account that my feelings for Mimi are stronger then they have been for anyone else. I will not let the fans tear us apart," Louis says sternly, cutting Liam off when he tries to speak.

"Just because you love her more then you've loved another girl doesn't mean that your relationship will last!" Liam yells, causing me to curl into Louis' side.

"What is your problem Liam? I don't understand why you are so against Louis and Mimi being together!" Harry declares.

"I don't have a problem with them being together, I just don't want to see her getting hurt," Liam says harshly while keeping his teeth clamped together.

Lying through his teeth has finally been put in a literal sense. I can tell he's lying just by looking at him. I may not have talked to him very much but I can tell by the way his hands are clamped into fists, by the way his arms are shaking like crazy, by the way the sweat is rolling down the sides of his head, that he is lying.

"I know you're lying Liam," I say quietly, finally finding my voice.

"What?" he asks as he turns to look at me.

I feel myself shrink back against Louis but I try to keep my voice strong, "I know you're lying Liam. I can tell. You're usually so calm and collected but now, your hands are shaking and you're sweating. What other possible reason could there be for that?"

"This is insane!" he yells as he throws his hands up in the air.

"Liam Payne! You listen to me, and you listen good. You better stop lying or so help me god I will ring Simon right now and get him to talk some sense into you," Niall growls as he steps towards Liam.

I watch as Liam gulps, fear flashing in his brown eyes, "You wouldn't."

"I would. Now answer me this Liam," Niall says to him while jabbing him in the chest with his index finger, "What do you have against Louis and Mimi being together?"

I watch as Liam wipes some sweat off his forehead with his arm before he responds with an answer I was definitely not expecting, "Because she's my sister."

BIGGEST!

PLOT TWIST!

EVER!

You guys were not expecting that were you? I wasn't either to be completely honest. I didn't even think that was going to happen. But if you are an author you will understand when I say this: the characters literally made me write that. That was never a part of the plan until now...

QOTC: Are you shocked or no?

ILYSM!

SWAG ON!

~ TJ xoxoxoxo