Chater 2- He meant his mansion

Jennifer's POV
I stayed up late waiting for Ashton's message even though he didn't tell me when he was going to text me.
Paranoid I was.
I woke up late as grandma banged on the door to tell me she was going to work.

I didn't bother going back to sleep as I became alert when I remembered the reason I went to bed late.

I searched for my phone on the bed and when I found it my face became as red as a tomato.

"Hey Sweetface, it's Ashton"

I got up off the bed as I read the address of his house.

I made my bed and went into my closet to get my clothes. I was unsure about what to wear do I chose a leopard print cotton blouse and a black skinny jeans my mom bought for me five years earlier.

I bathed and put on my clothes then went to look at myself in the mirror.

I looked sexy as the outfit brought out my curves. I wondered if I was to change into something less sexy but I just ignored the thought.

I added some pink lip gloss to my lips and made my hair into a bun. I put on my glasses and left the house.
______________________________________________________

When I finally found the address of his house. As tired as I was for walking, I couldn't help but stare at the mansion before my eyes. I knew Ashton was rich but seeing the mansion I realised that he's way past rich.

As I walked up to the gate it automatically opened for me. I quickly walked inside.

"Good morning madam, Mr. Robinson is waiting on you inside the house", said the security that stood at the gate.

I thanked the security and made my way to the door of the mansion.

As I was about to run up the steps to the door, I heard barking at the corner of the mansion and I fainted when I saw a German shepherd running towards me.
______________________________________________________
Please vote and comment

The image in the media box shows Ashton's house.