Chapter 25- Popping that cherry

CHAPTER MATURE

For audiences 18 years and older. Read at your own risk.

Jennifer's POV
It has been three weeks since I came out of the hospital and I feel really good. Those three weeks I got the best treatment ever from Ashton. He treated me like a princess even when we went to school and I can't say I didn't feel good about it because I loved it. We went on three dates, has breakfast in bed and I can't say we didn't kiss sensuously after that. These three weeks were amazing and I know for a fact that I want it to continue. Otherwise, I caught up with my best friend, Lacey and also Jenna. We had girls day out two times and a sleepover once. I won't hide it that Lacey snores though. I also woke up just in time for my final exams and I had time to quickly brush over some stuff before the exams. I did the exams on time and I think I did fairly on them.

I sit up on the bed and take a minute to look at Ashton who has his hand wrapped around my waist. He is fast asleep, breathing at a normal pace and he looks really cute as ever. His blonde hair is messy and lying all over his forehead and I use my index finger to brush it off so I can see his face better. He doesn't move as I continue to stare at his face. His punk lips are slightly parted and I lean closer to hear a slight snore coming from his lips and I giggle. His muscular arms catch my eyes next as I use my finger to run down the side of it. They feel really good under my fingers and I can't say that I don't want to do this every day. His defined abs stick out underneath the cotton shirt that he has on as he is lying on his sides and I start to rub them before Ashton's eyes slowly open.

"You can't get enough of this, can you?" he says with a smirk on his face. I shake my head before giving him a smirk and I cock my eyebrows at his. He sits up and quickly peck me on the lips before bringing me on his lap to further the kiss. He gently takes my bottom lips between his lips. He uses his tongue to run across my lips while sucking on it and I moan. He does the same to my top lip before he pecks my lips. I get up from his lap and kneel on the bed before I go back on his lap straddling him. He smirks at me before I capture his lips between mines. I kiss his soft lips and run my wet tongue through the opening of his mouth demanding entrance and he lets out a moan before pulling away not wanting me to take control.

He captures my lips between his and slide his tongue into my mouth and taste every inch of me. I feel the pleasure surging through my veins and I moan when his tongue starts to wrestle with mines. I slowly start to grind on his lap as he holds my waist and pull me further on his crotch without breaking the kiss. I continue to grind on him feeling his hard on rising beneath me and I grind faster and harder.

"Fuck!" her whisper against my lips and I smirk at him."If we continue this I don't think we'll get up out of h...here."

"Who told you I want to. Today is Saturday remember." I say as I continue to grind on him and I bury my head on his neck sucking his skin. I feel the sensation running down my spine. His cock is stiff beneath my core and I slowly shift to move it from my core but grind against him. He grips my ass real tight causing me to moan louder. My nightdress is riding up displaying my pink lace panty as I continue my action. He groans when I gently bite him on his earlobe and lick his ears. His cock his hard even through his sweatpants and it sends a tingle down my spine. I pull back from his neck and grip him through his sweats and slowly rub him. He grabs my hands as the sensation start to get to him.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I may take... you know what." I look into his eyes and see pure lust but consideration still there about me. I know he's talking about my virginity and I know that it's full time I give it to him because he deserves it.

"It's about time." I say looking into his eyes with the same pleading lustful eyes that he is looking at me with."

"Are you sure?" he asks again before I nod at him. He kisses my lips before he slowly slides me off his lap.