Chapter 11- First

"It's beautiful when you find someone that is in love with your mind. Someone that wants to undress your conscience and make love to your thoughts. Someone that wants to slowly watch you take down your walls you've built up around your mind and let them inside.
Source unknown

Jennifer's POV
I don't know why I was still sitting on the floor but when I hear Mr. Robinson's voice up the top of the stairs, I realize that I have to get out of the house fast. I hold on to the counter to support my weak legs which still hasn't recovered from the earlier excitement. I hurriedly grab my bag from the counter and within seconds am out the door without anyone noticing. As I reach out the door I push my earphones in my ears to block out all sounds and start my walking journey to school. As I make it out the gate I didn't realize that a car had stopped right beside me. It is when I feel a hand pull my bags did I notice.

"Want a ride sweetface?" I hear Ashton say when I remove my earphones. I hesitate at the moment because I don't want to talk about what happened early but I could do good with the drive.

"Um, I, Um" I stutter but he pulls my hand towards the car.

"Am not going to eat you although that would be nice." He says with a mischievous smirk on his face.
I start to blush at his dirty words but I still hesitate on whether I should go with him or not. I decide about thirty seconds after that I should go when he starts to give me the puppy dog eyes. He looks so cute with it I almost melt. I walk around to the passenger side of the car and he opens the door for me. Not really gentleman like but it could work. I gently sit down as he reaches across me and shut the door.
"Are you scared of me sweetface? " he asks almost in a whisper against my ears sending a shiver down my spine.

"Not really." I reply as I back away from him.

He doesn't say anything but he raises his eyebrows and a frown appears on his lips. Those lips.
I remove my glasses to get the dew off from my early morning walk. I have perfect vision but I just wear these huge glasses to hide my looks complemented by my buns or ponytails. I don't want people to see how beautiful I am because I don't want too much attention.

"Why do you wear that thing anyways? I know you have a good vision because I've seen you without it." He says but am not sure if I want to answer him but I do.

"I don't know actually but I like it. " I say emphasizing the like in it.

"You would look really beautiful without it and your scrumptious lips." He says smiling while he looks at my lips for a second before turning his attention back to the road.

"You like talking about my lips, huh?" I say to him with a return smile on my face. I don't know why I say that but it brings back memories from earlier.
I look at him to see what he is doing after he doesn't answer for about a minute. He has a huge grin across his face as he concentrates on the road. I didn't realize that we weren't on the route to school but somewhere I didn't recognize. I start to panic. What if he rapes me? What if he kidnaps me and kill me? OMG Please save me lord.

"Relax am only taking you for a proper breakfast at least no one goes to school this early." He says with a smile on his face.
Thank goodness.

"OK" I slips out my mouth and I turn back to the road.

"Those innocent lips I wonder what they can do?" He says without looking at me.

I feel my clip tingle by the effect of his dirty mouth.

"What about Natalia? " I ask as the blush starts to appear on my face.

"What about her?" He asks slightly annoyed.
I regret asking as it spoils the mood.

"Um nothing I thought she was your girlfriend?" I ask although I sound pretty stupid.

"Are you jealous sweetface?" He asks as he starts smiling at me which then turns into a smirk.

"Um, n" I say before I was cut of when one of his rests on my thigh. I start to squirm in my seat.

"You like that, don't you?" He says as his hands start moving further up my thigh. I regret wearing such a short skirt today which I don't normally wear. I want my hand to reach out and remove his hand but it is frozen by my side.

"I could do much better things with my hand." He says as his hand moves further up.
OMG I want to stop him but my body is lost in the moment.
I feel his hand remove and I open my eyes to see why. He pulls into a modern looking breakfast cafe parking spot. I sit up in my seat and unfasten my seat belt and open the door. I sure hope this goes well although it's the first am ever having breakfast with a male except dad.