Chapter 10- Starting out

I ignored Natalia for the rest of the time she was visiting. Ha, I pretty much ignored everyone but I had to apologize to Mr. Robinson for my rude behavior at the table earlier.
I woke up pretty early the next morning to go to school but when I peeked through the curtains I knew that neither humans nor animals were roaming the streets that early.
I need to do something really good for this family. I'll make them a nice breakfast to show them my appreciation. By the time I finish making their breakfast and placing the plates on the table I see sunlight slowly becoming visible through the curtains. I really need to leave this house before Ashton comes down. I am avoiding him because I don't want him to ask me what happened the day before.
By the time I finish my coffee and start washing out the cup, I hear the footsteps of someone behind me.

" Good morning Mr. Robinson." I say without turning around assuming that it is Rafael.

" Good morning to you too sweetface." said Ashton.

My heart starts beating rapidly. I shouldn't turn around but my feet don't correspond. As soon as I spot him my breathe hitches in my throat and I feel my core jump. I stare at the handsome boy before me who is completely shirtless with abs threatening to jump off his chest any minute. His cotton pants hang loosely right below his waistline showing the curve of the top of his dick. My mouth gapes and I feel water threatening to drip from my mouth as I stare at his body.

"You like what you see baby?" He says in a low rather seducing voice.

I tear my eyes from his tempting body as I try to hide the blush appearing on my face.

"Maybe if your dick wasn't the size of my pinky your body would look much better." I shoot back at him.

I am taken aback when I feel his slow breathing against my neck.

" You wanna bet, sweetface?" He asks in a low voice as he presses his arousal against my core. I step back but my back hits against the counter. He steps closer this time as I can feel his arousal between my legs. He is really big. My heart starts racing as I feel his wet lips against my neck.
I can feel my wet panty between my legs when he starts nipping, sucking and licking that spot on my neck. Am way over the edge now as he guides his hand to my slim waist and lifts my blouse up slightly to gain access to my hips as I tilt my neck so he can get more access to my neck. I feel really desperate when he pulls away from me abruptly.
"See I wasn't even doing anything and I had you wetting in your panties, virgin." he says before grabbing his coffee from the counter and leaving the kitchen.
I remove my glasses from my face and sinks down against the counter.
---------------------------------
This part was slightly R rated because this book is for slightly mature readers. Please vote and comment please because I like to know that I have people interested in my book and I would really like to know some of you guys.