Chapter 19 - Moving again?

( Sometimes life gets so bad you just have to let go and wait for something to happen.)

Jennifer's POV
Mom left after I told her I needed more time to get acquainted to all that's happening.

My head is throbbing from all the crying I've been doing. Ashton called me five minutes ago to tell me he is coming over. I wonder why he needs my help. He sounded serious when he told me which made me feel scared.

I grab some quilts that I found in the back of the closet and spread them across the bed. Note to self get some sheets and curtains. By the time I had finished making the bed, I hear a knocking on the door.

I open the door to see Ashton with a knapsack, Jenna and Charles standing outside staring at me.

Before I can say anything they all walk inside. Jenna and Ashton sits on the couch and Charles lies under my bed.

"What's going on?" I ask Ashton as he look at me as if he's scared.

He takes five minutes for him tell me why he's here and what happened at his house. I didn't know he no longer had a relationship with Natalia. I don't know what I've done to his mother but she has just changed for the worst. I wonder if I'm the reason why all of this is happening to Ashton's family. I'm really sorry for what I've caused.

I slump down on the bed as I burst out in tears. "I'm the main reason why all this is happening to your family. I think it's the bad things that my dad had done that made me curse. I'm just ruining everyone." I say as tears run down my face.

"Stop saying that. My mom had always been like this, my dad was just too blind and see it." He hugs me so tightly as if he's never going to let go.

"I'm sorry." I keep saying as he rubs my back and wipes my tears away.

"It's okay, I'll sort all of this out. I love you." He says staring down at me. Wait what?

He loves me? I knew I should have went to the doctor to check up on my ears.

"What?" I ask as he loosen his hands from around me and look away.

"Jenna, are you hungry?" He quickly diverts all his attention to his sister. He said he loves me but now he's scared to repeat it. I didn't even remember that his sister was just sitting over on the couch looking on us.

"Ashon, is Jennifer your girlfriend now?" She asks with wide eyes. She can't seem to say Ashton because she hasn't started to talk properly. Wait a minute, did she just ask Ashton if I am his girlfriend? I quickly look at Ashton and our eyes meet. He has a scared expression in his eyes.

"Not as yet." He says as he continues to look me in the eyes. My mouth gapes as Jenna giggles. Did not as yet mean soon?

He gets up from my bed and lift up Jenna then tickles her. He places her on the bed and continue to tickle her as she laughs and squeals. I try to take her from him as she starts to beg him to stop. He stops tickling her and starts to tickle me while I squeal and beg him to stop and Jenna laughs and plop down on the bed holding her stomach.

He continues to tickle me on my side mercilessly until our faces are just a few centimetres from each other. He stop tickling me as we both become silent and stare in each others eyes. I look from his blue eye to his pink mellow lips. He looks at me with so much lust in his eyes then he looks down at my lips as his Adam's apple bob up and down. I really want to kiss him. I remember the first and last time we had kissed in his parent's kitchen. I am longing for that moment to come back. We continue to look at each other for I don't know how long before I hear Jenna's sweet voice burst out a laugh. Ashton get up from the bed then he grabs his phone and goes into the bathroom.