Chapter 8- I want to choke her

I felt my heart tear to pieces. From the day I had set eyes on this boy I couldn't get my heart to stop loving him. As I continue to stare at the two figures before me I felt like I didn't love him at all. I stood frozen as I continued to stare at them as if I had seen a ghost.

"Um, I didn't hear you come in", Ashton said breaking the silence.

"Maybe because you were too into the moment when your tongue was stuck in her mouth" my subconscious mocked.

"This is Natalia and she's my friend. " he said.

I don't give a shit who she is I just want to choke the lives out of you two.
"Your dad is making lunch so am gonna go. " I said as I walked to the staircase without saying anything to the blonde.
I ran down the staircase in my long skirt but I was glad that they didn't follow me.
Mr. Robinson placed the plates with sandwiches on the table I took a seat at the far end of the table hoping Ashton won't sit near me. I already hate him for cheating on me. Wait what we weren't together.
As I continued to stare at the food in front of me, we were joined by the two people who I didn't want to join us.

"Hey Natalia! It's been a long while since I haven't seen you." Rafael said to her.

Wait he knows her too? I want to cry. How long has this been going on?

They continued to blabber on as they caught up with each other as I stared at Ashton.

As soon as he saw me looking at him he turned his attention back to them.
How could he do this to me? I know I sound so stupid but I've never felt so heartbroken in my life.
"So Jennifer, when are you going home? " the blonde bitch said.

That's it first she slept with my crush and now she's disrespecting me. Oh it's on.

"When are you going to stop being a slut?" I fired back.