Chapter 6- The worst new home

Jennifer's POV
Days passed and I couldn't stop worrying about where I would live.
I hardly ate anything as I started to save all the money I had hoping that I could rent a small apartment until I had found a good paying job.
Why does my life have to be such a mess?
___________________________________________________
When my long week finally ended it was now the time to tutor Ashton. I woke up before grandma and started doing my chores. She had already started to pack up most of the things in the house so the house was easier to get around.
I ate my breakfast before taking a shower. I didn't bother to dress up sexy as I did last Saturday so I wore a T-shirt that belonged to my dad and wore a knee length skirt.
I told grandma goodbye as I left her to finish packing.

I really don't know how I will manage because all the apartments I checked out were thrice the amount of money I had saved.
I arrived at Ashton's house around noon but was told that no one was home by the guards.
I sat under a tree as I waited for them.
Maybe they went to get something
I sat there for four long hours until I saw a vehicle come through the gate. I was really angry to have been kept waiting that long but it was worth not getting red in the presence of Ashton.
I stood and walk as they came out the car with Charles closely behind them. Jenna spotted me and immediately ran to me and hugged me.

Ashton glanced at me before coming beside me.

"I didn't know that you were coming here today?" he asked.
"Obviously, I waited for such a long time", I shot back.

I had expected him to say something better than that but it seems he didn't really care.

He walked off heading towards with house with Charles chasing Jenna before him. I silently followed him as I didn't want him to know that I was behind him.

As soon as he reached the door he slowly turned to face me.

"I know that you're upset with me for not remembering our tutoring session but for that I'll let my dad give you a raise in your pay.

That's what I want to hear. I hope he's late for all our tutoring sessions as I'll earn more money and resist his looks.

Our tutoring session ended after an hour. We used the patio as I didn't want to use his bedroom again as I didn't want the thoughts of losing my virginity roam my mind.

As I was about to leave, I was greeted by Mr. Robinson at the door.

"Hey Jennifer, I heard about your grandmother and your home and am really sorry about that", he said.

"It's ok I'll think of something to do to rent an apartment", I replied.

"Why don't"'t you come and live with us? I mean we have a lot of rooms that are not being used.

"Um, no, no, I can't do that. I mean..." I said before being cut off by Mr. Robinson.

"I have already spoken to your grandma solo your going to live with us. End of discussion", said Mr. Robinson .

I slumped my shoulders as I slowly walked out the door. Can my life get worse than this?