Chapter 26

Slightly mature scenes

Ashton's POV

I lean on my elbows to get a better view of her face. Her pink full lips are slightly parted and are swollen from too much kissing and she breathes slowly. I look at her face and her neck which have my hickeys. Her body is just glorious and I'm glad that I'm her first and I will be her only. I can't say Jennifer was my first but that was the best s*x I've ever had. I can still feel her on me, so amazing. I love this girl with all my heart and I want to be the one to put a ring on her finger in the future, I want to have my children with her and make love to her everyday until we grow old. I simply can't picture myself with anyone but her. She's my life and I want it to be that way until I die. I hate seeing her sad or completely out of it and I want to spend the rest of my days making her happy.

I lean in to kiss her forehead and when I pull away her eyes gently flutter open. She smiles at me and I do the same before I kiss her on her lips. I pull away from her and look at the time to see that it is 12:30 in the afternoon. I realised that I left Jenna downstairs for more than two hours.

"I'm going to go check on Jenna." I say quickly before I put on some clothes and run out of the room.

I left Jenna with a bowl of her favourite food to watch a movie before I went up stairs and that's the same place she's currently at. Jenna clutches a bowl of popcorn to her chest while her eyes are focused on the TV screen. Never again am I gonna let her watch a series movie that long. She quickly looks at me for about a second before her eyes return to the television.

"Hey Jenna, how's my shortcake doing?" I ask her as I take a seat beside her on the couch.

"I'm great, did you and Jenna just wake up?" she asks with a questioning expression on her face giving me her full attention.

"Yea, we got tired so we had a nap." I say to her hoping that she would accept that.

"What made you tired?" she queries and I wish she didn't ask. I really don't know what to say to her and I hope she doesn't ask me again so I ignore her.

"What made you tired?" she asks again this time with a worried expression on her face and raised eyebrow and I wish the earth would just open up and swallow me whole.

'You know Jenna and I were doing the naughty naughty and then we got tired after our release and fell asleep.' the words are dying to be released from my mouth and I have to place my hand over my mouth to retain it but then an idea comes to mind.

I start to tickle her sides mercilessly while her sweet voice fills the room. She laughs and screams until tears started rolling down her cheeks. I quickly remove my fingers from her side and run up the stairs to my bedroom with an angry Jenna throwing stuff at me. I close the door as soon as I get in and wait a few seconds to catch my breath. Jenny is lying on the bed staring at me and I can't help but smile. I remove my T-shirt and my jeans and watch as her eyes get big like saucers and I smirk.

"You like what you see, baby?" I ask her as I slowly walk to the bed with a conniving smirk on my face and she pulls the sheet tighter around her body and stares at me worried.

"I, um, I... uh no I... I mean ye... yes, I" I stop right before her and place my hand on her lips to silence her although I'm still smirking at her. She swallows and I follow the action while licking my lips. She bites her lips nervously and I back away from her when I feel myself hardening.
"Stop doing that or I'll take you from behind sore or not." I quickly say to her and she stops as soon as the words escapes my lips.

I slowly move the sheets from her naked body and scoop her up in my arms before carrying her to the bathroom.

The water running in the bath tub is warm and I smile knowing it will ease the soreness from Jenny. I place her in the water before I remove my jeans and slowly join her in the tub. She sits between my parted legs and I let her lean back on my shoulder. I grab the sponge, put some soap on it and rub her neck. By the time I reach to her crotch I'm very horny and I know that she can feel my erection against her back. She groaned when I started to rub her clit with the sponge. I bite down on my lips when she started to grind her hips against my hand.