Chapter 3- Seems pretty good

Jennifer's POV

"Lord please forgive me for all my sins", I quickly said now that the German Shepherd was near me.

I covered my face with my hands and closed my eyes as I was ready to die. When I thought I was to feel my skin tearing, I instead felt a soft tongue licking my hand. I slowly opened my eyes as I thought I was in Heaven.
I saw the German shepherd sitting before me. I pinched myself to see if I was still alive again and the pinch really pained.

"I see you've met Charles, said a very familiar voice to me, am surprise that he's so friendly with you normally he would've torn your skin"

I looked up and saw Ashton smiling at me as he offered me his hand for me to stand up. I quickly accepted his hands that was so soft and tender around mines that a chill ran down my spine. I pulled away my hand as soon as I stood up.

"Follow me", he said.

He raced up the steps to the door of his house and I followed him. As soon as I was inside I again stood to take in the spectacular view of the interior of the house. It was way better than outside.

"Hello my dear, welcome to my home" said a really beautiful lady.

I realized she was Ashton's mother.

"The pleasure is all mines", I said as I smiled at her.

"Come on let's go up to my room", Ashton said.

I didn't like the idea of me tutoring him in his room. "Snap out of it he isn't interested in you because your not his type", my inner voice said.

He ran up the stairs to his room and I followed him. I couldn't stop checking out his back as we ran up the stairs. He's so hot.

When we finally reached his room, I was shocked to see that his room was actually so clean. I didn't boys like him would have had a clean room. All of the things in his room were either black or white. So dominant.

"You can sit around the table am going to get my books. Would you like anything to drink", he asked.

"Um yea orange juice please", I said.

He quickly went into another room beside his bathroom. I started adjusting the books we needed for his tutoring. He came back soon after with a glass of orange juice and his books. I realized he had a refrigerator in the room he went to.

I started tutoring him about the maths assignment and I asked him questions about it. I tried to focus on what I was doing but his lips and hot chest keep distracting me every time he talks. After two hours, we were finally finished.

I started packing up my books to leave.

"You look hot today, you've finally changed the way you dress. I like it", he said. My face now really red.

"Thanks and I like your outfit too", I said.

"Mom would like for you to stay for lunch",he said.

"Um sure", realizing grandma would not be home until in the evening.
_______________________________________________________
The dog in the photo is Charles.

The person Jennifer's father murdered will be revealed in soon coming chapters.