Chapter 24

These are some images I got from the internet and I decided to put them as my characters. Some of the characters mentioned in the image are barely mentioned in this book or some of the names are unrecognisable, so I'll tell you who they are to the main characters. I forgot to add the bad bitch to the story, the antagonist, Natalia but I may do another one (someday).

1. Sophia Parker - the mother of Jennifer Gayle, Natalia and Samuel Parker. She's the wife of Tom Parker as well.

2. Jenna Robinson (everyone knows the sweet little Jenna. Well, she can get a little feisty sometimes but that's just her.) The sister of Ashton Robinson.

3. Samuel Parker - only recognised once in the book but he's the nerd brother of Jennifer Robinson and the twin brother of Natalia.

4. Rafael Robinson (his name was spelt incorrect in some chapters and I apologise for that.) He's the father of Ashton and Jenna Robinson also the husband of Michelle Robinson.

5. Lena Gayle (she was mentioned a number of times in the book but her name wasn't said so once again my apologies). She's the grandma of Jennifer Gayle.

6. Sarah Gayle - She hasn't shown appearance in the book but she was mentioned. She's the aunt of Jennifer Gayle.

7. Tom Parker - He's the husband of Sophia Parker and the father of Natalia and Samuel Parker.

8. Michelle Robinson - The one and only crazy lady. She's the mother of Jenna and Ashton Robinson also the wife of Rafael Robinson.

9. Jennifer Gayle - I don't need to tell you who she is because you should already know because of course she's the main character.

10. Ashton Robinson - my boyfriend. "Jenny please put down the axe, I didn't mean it."

11. Andrew Richards - he's the boy from the restaurant, the aspiring lawyer. He was barely mentioned in the book but he'll show up soon.

12. Brendon Gayle - father of Jennifer Gayle and currently in jail.

13. Lacey Thompson - best friend of Jennifer Gayle. Mentioned a lot of times and will be mentioned a lot more in the future.

14. Natalia Parker - the girl that Jennifer wanted to choke also known as her sister.

Well, there you have it folks. You know the names of characters and I hint of how I picture them but if you have different ideas about how they look then that's fine. Now we'll get on with the show and what's upcoming will be a different.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Sophia's POV

18 years ago

"Tom, can you please help me to put on my clothes? I have to get home to my husband before he calls me." I said trying to wiggle out of his embrace. Tom is the man I love and I'm cheating with him on my husband. Brendon, my husband is a good man and a good husband but I don't love him as much as I love Tom. Tom makes me feel heavenly and I love him for that.

"Can't you just stay another hour babe, please?" I look into his pleading eyes and my heart melts. I know my husband will be home from work soon but I want to be with Tom a little while longer.
"Okay, fine but make it quick." I say as Tom starts to remove my clothes and we fall on the bed.

Present
Ashton's POV

I drop the basket on the floor but it manages not to break.

Clenching my fists, I rush to Drew and punch him in the jaw. He slumped down on the floor and I punched him again in the stomach which caused him to start coughing hysterically.