Chapter 15- Hiding

I woke up early on Saturday morning and go down to the kitchen in a small cotton shorts, a pink tank top and my grey socks. I always dressed this sexy to go to bed. I shouldn't have worn this to come down here but I didn't have a choice as most of my clothes were dirty due to me hiding instead of doing my laundry.
I wanted to make breakfast for everyone as they haven't seen me much in a while. They know I was probably in hiding but they don't know from whom. I quickly took out all the ingredients from the refrigerator and laid them on the counter to avoid opening the refrigerator when I needed something. I started to fry some eggs and bacon then taking out my iPod that dad had bought for me. I pushed my earphones in my ears and turned up the volume. I started dancing to my favorite song which is sorry by JB. The song made me wriggle my bottom to every beat of the song. So amazing.
As I got caught up in the moment, I felt a hand gently slap my rear before squeezing and then letting go. I jumped and let out a squeal before removing my earphones and then turn around.

There stood my Knight in shining a##hole that I've been hiding from since Monday.
"Why did you stop you looked so sexy doing that. You should wear those clothes more often." He says while leaning against the doorframe and smirking at me.
He is dressed in a cotton pants which is his usual and white sock.

"Get lost." I say to him but I regret it because I don't want to hurt him. I slowly look up to his face for a sign of sadness but he just smiles.

"Dirty mouth you have there. Those lips would look magnificent wrapped around my coc." I cut him off by slapping him on his arm with a spatula.
"I am not doing this with you today now as you can see I have been ignoring you. Now, take your pinkie of a co#k and go somewhere else." I say feeling proud of myself when I see a surprised look on his face.
"Why we're you ignoring me?" He asks after ignoring the rest of my sentence. Seriously? I said all that and he just responded to the first part.

I turn around to remove the almost burning egg from the frying pan and placing another in.
"That was my order." I say trying to show that am annoyed.
"Order from who?"
He burrows his eyebrows and stares at me clearly surprised.

"Your girlfriend"

"Cut the crap Jenny, I don't have a girlfriend. Who is it?" He runs his hand through his hair in frustration.

"Natalia threatened me to stay away from you so that's what I am doing." I say in annoyance.

"Natalia can't tell you what to do."

"She said you don't fall for idiots like me." I say but I regret even saying it. It felt really weird on my tongue.

"You're not an idiot. You're beautiful, smart and intelligent. " I look on his face for a sign of sarcasm but I see none. He must really mean it.

"Am just gonna follow by the rules and leave you al." I am cut off when I feel his lips on mines. He slowly and gently kisses me before using his tongue to open my mouth. I should be pushing him away but instead I kiss his back.

He wraps his hand around my waist and lifts me up to place me on the counter without breaking our kiss.

My first kiss. It feels so heavenly. I don't want him to stop but he breaks the kiss for both of us to catch our breath.
"You were hiding from me even though you have to tutor me. You're crazy." He says against my lips.

I jump down from the counter as I hear the smoke detector go off. I run to the stove and quickly turn it off before removing the pot from the stove.

"It looks like we have burnt eggs for breakfast." He says while smiling at me. Ass!!!

Just as I am about to slap Ashton with the spatula, I see Rafael, Michelle and Jenny come running down the stairs. Great.

_______________________
Please vote and comment. I am going to change the name of this book again to Death of me. Please appreciate, don't hate.

Love you lovely people. I hope you all don't curse me out for my short chapters as I am just a beginner trying to know what it feels like to write a book. 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸