6.

Khalil & Kaylee in the mm.

--

Kaylee.

At the moment I was very afraid, that he would kill me. I never knew that something like this would've happened. All I wanted was Khalil.

This man has tortured me for the past two hours. He has slapped me around, even attempted to rape me.

"Tell me everything you know about KJ, or you'll die right hea' on this flo'." He threatened me, holding his gun in his hand.

"You can kill me or do whatever you want but I'm not telling you shit about him. Fuck you." I spat.

After that I felt a stinging pain across my face. He slapped me again & two pieced me in the mouth, causing me to bleed.

He chuckled. "I see you gon' be a tough one. Dee bring me that sword." He commanded.

"You gonna be a real sorry motherfucker after Khalil find you & kill you. You gonna wish you never fucked with him." I laughed, spitting the blood on the floor.

"Oh you sho' about that lil mama? Lets make a deal, you tell me everything about KJ & I'll let you free." He bent down to my level, touching my chin.

I snatched my face away from him, causing him to put a tighter grip on my face. A sharp pain in my left arm.

This nigga stab me in the arm.

I laughed. "Is that all you got? Fuck you & your weak ass business. These niggas neva' wanted to work for you anyways. Oh Dee, tell him how you tried to bribe Ty, so you could leave this business, huh?"

"Man that bitch lying." He spat.

"Nigga you wanted ta' leave me?" Meat asked angrily.

"No-."

Before he could even get the last word out, Meat shot him in the chest two times, causing him to stumble forward.

He walked over to Dee shooting him once more. Taking his last breath, he restless body laid there on the floor.

"Khalil come help me." I mumbled lowly, feeling tears fall from my eyes.

--

Khalil.

So we was outside this nigga Meat trap. I just wanted ta' kill this nigga & get my baby back. I sat in the truck, while Ty, Munchie & the rest of tha' crew went on each side of the house.

"Baybeh I'm coming." I mumbled before getting out the truck.

Walking around the car, I went on the side where Ty was standing.

"You ready bruh?" Ty asked.

"Yeah, lets go."

Busting through the back door, I walked down the hallway, just shooting at any room. I went ta' the basement with Ty behind me.

Kicking down the door, there I saw Kaylee taped to a chair & blood coming from her mouth & arm.

"Khalil?" She said squinting her eyes.

"Its me baybeh." I said walking over to her.

I untied her & kissed her forehead.

"Baybeh look, I need you ta' be strong fa' me, aight. I need fa' you ta' get the keys ta' the truck & go home. Can you do that fa' me?"

"Khalil no, what if you dont make it back home?" She said sniffling.

"Just know I luh you mama, fa' eva. You heard me? Just do what I said & leave now."

"I love you Khalil." She said hugging me tightly.

"I luh you too baybeh."

"Where that nigga?"

"Baby watch-."

I turned around & saw Meat standing over me with his gun. I chuckled to myself, making sure he knew I didn't give a fuck about dying.

"Say woe, you gon' use that gun?" I laughed.

As I grabbed my gun, I heard a gunshot go off. I looked down at my body examining it for wounds.

I screamed in pain. I was shot in the chest & the jaw.

"Nigga dats all you can do? Kill me nigga. Do it." I gritted spitting out the blood.

Before my eyes, I heard another gunshot but this time it wasn't me. Meat fell to the floor & there I saw Munchie standing in the door.

"You good woadie?"

"Y-yeah. Get Kaylee outta hea'." I said gasping for air.

"Na' man, we gotta getchu ta' the hospital." He said picking me up.

"Whea' Ty, Slim & Boobie at?"

"They good but Ty got shot."

"He good. I made Slim take him to another hospital so them folks wouldn't assume shit."

"Kaylee gone na'. Boobie finna take you home." I gritted.

She walked out, looking at me one last time.

--

Kaylee.

Pulling into my driveway, I got out & thanked Boobie for taking me home.

"Thanks again." I said.

"Mama he gon' be straight, they cant keep a G down fa' long." He said sending me a warm smile.

"Yeah." I said softly.

"I'a call you when I get some mo' information."

"Okay."

I walked to the door, pulling out my keys to unlock the door. I pulled out my phone, texting my teacher to let her know that I wouldn't be in school for the remainder of the week.

I kicked me shoes off & called Emily to come over.

"I hope my baby is okay." I mumbled, letting tears fall from my eyes.

--

Dun dun dun dunnnnn.

Well there you have it folks.

I hope yall enjoy.

#NationOrDie ❤