11.

I've been pretty busy trying to keep up with my school work & grades. I appreciate yall soooo much.

Thanks again for rocking with my book, it may not be the best but I'm trying.

Sooooo, here's an update for you babies.

Mom & dad in the mm, slaying our lives.

--

Kaylee.

Today is our last day in California. I enjoyed being around the people I love. Everyone got along just fine, especially Emily & Ace.

I was in the bathroom, gathering up my makeup & other necessities. Khalil was in laying in bed, watching me pack his things also.

"Thanks for helping out babe." I said sarcastically.

"You welcome." He smirked, getting out the bed.

"You're welcome." I mocked, mumbling lowly so he wouldn't hear me.

"Say what?" He said putting his hand behind his ear.

"Nothing." I mumbled.

"Stop allat mumbling shit, cant nobody hea' you." He replied, zipping up his suitcase.

Ignoring his comment, I zipped up my suitcase & grabbed my phone & charger.

I had already showered earlier this morning since I was awake at five. I really couldn't sleep because of the bad dreams I were having. I didn't bother to tell Khalil about them because he would start over exaggerating.

I rolled my suitcase to the door, until I felt Khalil's hands grab my waist. I jumped a little, causing him to frown.

"Baybeh whats wrong? Everytime I grab yo' waist, you start jumpin' & shit." He said pulling me closer to his chest.

I felt the tears form in my eyes. When I was a little kid, every night my dad would come in my room, when everyone was asleep & rape me.

The man I thought, who loved me & was suppose to protect me, took away my childhood. I never told anyone in my family, not even my childhood bestfriend.

Everytime Khalil hands touched me, I would see the face of my dad. It terrified me so much & still to this day, I remember it all.

"Kaylee?" Khalil said snapping his fingers. "Hello, back to Earth."

"Khalil, I-I cant d-do t-this." I stuttered.

"Do what baybeh?" He said, sitting me on his lap. "Talk ta' me, mama."

"Babe, when I was a kid, m-my father would come in my room at night & he would - he would r-rape m-me." I cried, burying my face into his chest.

"Everytime you touch me, I see my dad's face." I cried even more.

He clenched his jaw. I continued crying into his chest. The smell of his cologne soothed my mind.

"Mama, I'ain gonna hurt you. I'ain dat nigga. I know thats ya pops but he aint really love you, if he did some shit like that to you. I'ain gonna tell you not ta' forgive, but thats some shit you'a neva forget, ya heard me?" He said kissing my forehead.

"You promise babe?" I sniffed, holding out my pinky.

"I promise baybeh. You got my word, I got us." He said grabbing my pinky, locking his between mine.

"Aight, lets get out dis bitch. I'm ready to go home." He said, slowly letting me get up from his lap.

--

It felt amazing to be back in my own home. The sound of the rain, hit the windows. Nothing but the sound of raindrops filled the house.

"Lemme get dat fa' you baybeh." Khalil said grabbing the suitcase, carrying it upstairs.

Following behind him, we finally entered our room. I sat on the edge of the bed, looking at Khalil. I could tell he was uncomfortable.

"Kaylee quit doing dat shit." He said, side eyeing me.

"What? I can't look at my man?" I chuckled.

"I know I'm sexy, you aint gotta tell me." He chuckled, gritting his teeth.

"You're conceited ways." I squinted my eyes at him.

"Oh, don't that. You look like Ling Ling." He bursted out laughing.

"You're mean." I pouted.

"You luh me?" He questioned me, out of nowhere.

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" I looked confused.

"I just wanted to hear you say it." He gritted kissing my lips continuously.

"I love you future husband."

"I love you too future wifey." He gritted smiling against my lips.

Kissing his lips one last time, he pulled away.

"I'm finna go watch the game, you gon' be straight?" He gritted.

"Yeah, I have to catch up my on homework." I said tucking my hair behind my ears.

"Aight, yell if you need me." He gritted walking out the door.

--

Ace.

I was over at Emily's house. I been over here since we came back from Cali. We decided to have a drink or two, but her on the other hand, had more than two drinks.

"Aceeeeee, I-I like y-you a-alot." She slurred.

"I like you too mama." I said carrying her upstairs.

"Gimme kiss." She poked her lip out.

"Afta' you brush your teeth, ma."

"You look f-funny." She giggled. "Why do your head look like the state of Texas?" She giggled louder.

"Girl shutup." I said laying her on the bed.

She started talking more. I walked until her bathroom. She had a nice ass condo. I looked into the medicine cabinet looking for pain pills.

Examining the cabinet one last time, I came across a dildo. I grabbed the pain pills & closed the cabinet quickly.

I walked into the room, seeing that she was sleep.

"Em?" I shook her. "Wake up mama."

Her eyes popped open. She sat up grabbing the pill out of my hand, putting it in her mouth. I grabbed the bottle of water on her night stand, handing it to her.

She took a few sips of the water before laying back down.

She looked pretty rough at the moment but she was a really beautiful girl. She may act stuck up sometimes, but her personality dope as fuck.

I took off my shirt, laying it on the bed. I hopped in bed with her, pulling her closer to my chest.

"Mama, I want you ta know, that I like you so much. And I luh yo' personality." I said kissing ha' forehead.

"You too." She mumbled.

Soon I heard her little snores. I looked up at the ceiling before falling asleep myself.

--

Enjoy babies. They don't want you to enjoy my book, so enjoy. *Khaled's voice.

I don't have anything smart to say today, so love yall.

Let me go start on my project.

#NationOrDie ❤