10.

Okay guys. Lets make something clear.

Once I publish a chapter, don't ask me to publish another one. I'm a human being just like you are. I have other things to do besides writing.

I'm happy that you all love the story but pls babies pls.

I love you all, seriously but pls.

--

Kaylee.

"Khalil give me back my cookies." I whined.

"Nope." He laughed, raising the cookies in the air. "Reach fa' it."

"Khalil you know, I'm too short. Why are you like this?" I started crying.

My feelings were really hurt. We got to the hotel around 11 & I was tired. I was jet lagged & all I wanted was my food. I didn't want to be in the hotel all day, so we all decided to go to the mall.

Ace, Ty & Munchie were at the food court & Khalil, Em & I were walking around.

"Yo ass really over hea' cryin' about some damn cookies." He laughed.

"KJ give that girl her damn cookies." Emily said forcefully.

"Elmo, be quite." He said.

"Nigga my name is Emily, not Elmo or elephant." She rolled her eyes, crossing her arms across her chest.

"Babe, pleaseee." I whined. "Why are you being mean to me?" I let the tears fall from my face.

"Baybeh, I'm sorry. Hea' get yo cookies." He said, handing over the cookies. He pulled me into a hug, kissing my forehead.

"Khalil, don't ever do that again." I sniffed, slightly giggling.

"Aight mama."

"You guys are too cute." Emily cooed. "I wish I had someone like KJ." She sighed.

"Baybeh you thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?" Khalil said, looking down at me.

"Yes." I said, smirking.

"Yall up to no good." Emily straight faced us.

"Nah, neva' dat shorty." Khalil chuckled.

We walked around for a few more minutes. We met up with Ace & them, walking back to the rental car together.

The car ride to the hotel was silent. Mostly because everyone was in their phones. I sat in the back row, laying across the seat, quietly falling asleep.

--

I woke up in bed, rolling over, feeling an empty spot. Khalil wasn't in the room, neither was Emily.

I went into the bathroom, brushed my teeth & put my hair into a high pony tail.

I slipped on Khalil's slides, grabbing the hotel key. I headed towards the door, until I heard Ace, Munchie & Ty coming down the hallway.

"Where's Khalil & Em?"

"Who's Em?" Munchie said, looking confused.

"The lightskin girl, with the long hair." I replied.

"Oh you talkin' about Ezel?" He said. "She sleep & KJ in the lobby."

I chuckled. "Its Emily, not Ezel." I said walking back into my room.

--

Khalil.

I was down here in the lobby, talking on the phone with KayKay. My moms finally decided to call me. She also wanted to reunite & make things better between her & I, but I wasn't gonna be back until next week.