15.

Omniscient.

"Baybeh come on." Khalil said walking into the bathroom, to see Kaylee hunched over the toilet.

"Khalil I can't do it. I-I just can't." She whined.

"Whatchu mean you cant?" He said looking confused. "You haven't talked ta' ya moms in fo' years. You can do it." He said rubbing her back.

"B-but what if things go wrong?" She questioned. "I-I can't face her."

He sighed, getting frustrated with her whining. Thinking of something to say, he rubbed his face, sitting on the bed next to her.

"Look hea', you gon' bring yo ass ta this rehab center & talk ta' ya moms. She probably all you got left, stop actin' like you don't give a fuck." He spat. "Na' get yo shit & bring ya ass downstairs." He said kissing her forehead.

She sat there pouting with her lip poked out & her arms folded.

He looked at her & walked out the door.

"Two minutes Kaylee." He yelled.

"Kaylee you can do this." She coached herself. "You can do it, you can do it." She repeated pacing around the room.

She picked up her phone & jacket, walking downstairs.

Khalil on the other hand was enjoying a bowl of cereal.

She went into the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water.

She haven't ate in two days, so Khalil being the father that he is, he scooped a spoonful of cereal, putting it to her lips.

"Eat." He demanded.

She refused eating the cereal, so he shoved it into her mouth.

Pretending to enjoy the cereal, she chewed it, giving him a thumbs up.

Finishing the remainder of the cereal, he sat the bowl in the sink, washing it with the sponge. He sat the bowl on the dish rack, drying his hands.

"Lets go." He said grabbing his keys.

Kaylee picked up her things, following behind him.

He set the alarm & turned out the lights.

The cold winter air hit their face, causing Kaylee's hair to blow all crazy. Khalil hit the lock on his keys to unlock the door.

Kaylee struggled to get in the truck because Khalil truck sat up high.

"Do your truck has to be this high?" She said rolling her eyes.

"Yeah & lose the fuckin' attitude Kaylee." He said hitting her thigh.

"Ow."

"Keep on & its mo' whea' that came from." He smirked.

"Loser." She mumbled.

"What was that?" He questioned.

"Nothing."

"Das what I thought." He chuckled.

He started the truck, making his way out the driveway.

The drive was about 45 minutes away, so Kaylee decided to take a nap, since she was up all morning.

She laid her seat back & closed her eyes. Khalil looked over at her, chuckling.

"Always damn tied." He said, placing his free hand on her thigh.

--

Parking the car closer to the entrance, Khalil slightly shook Kaylee.

"Wake up Kay."