19.

Ace & daddy in the mm. 😍

--

Khalil.

"Kaylee stop shakin' up my babies." I said side eyeing her.

She was dancing on the Wii, which she thought would be a great exercise. So you mean to tell me, shakin' up my damn babies is a exercise?

How sway?

"Sorry babe." She giggled, wobbling over towards the couch.

I sat there watching her every move.

"Khalil would you stop being a creep."

"Let me look at you mama." I said turning her face towards me.

I looked deep into her eyes, which seemed to make her uncomfortable, but I'ain care.

Clearing her throat, I quickly lost my trance of thought.

"You beautiful as fuck, you know dat?" I said looking into her brown eyes.

"Thanks babe." She smiled widely.

"I mean dat. I'm in love with you." I said pecking her lips.

She sat there speechless.

"How could you love someone, who's fat, ugly & disgusting?" She questioned. "I mean look at me, I look horrible, my body is ugh." She said looking at herself disgustingly.

I quickly got a thought. I snapped my fingers, getting up from the couch.

"Take ya clothes off." I said seriously.

"Khalil it's not the time to be having sex." She said attempting to get up from the couch.

"Take ya damn clothes off. Why tha' fuck you always being difficult bruh?"

Tears instantly formed in her eyes.

"Baybeh I'm sorry. I'ain mean it." I said kissing her forehead.

"Its okay babe, I'm just a whiny pregnant woman." She said wiping the tears from her eyes.

After cleaning up her face, she took off her clothes, standing there naked.

I grabbed a notebook & an pencil & started sketching her body shape.

"Baybeh the first thing you think of ya self tell me, aight?"

"Okay."

"Go."

"I have chubby cheeks, extra meat on my arms, thighs & back. I have broad shoulders, medium length hair. Most of all I'm ugly & fat."

Listening to everything she said, I sketched out her thoughts of how she looked & how she really looked.

I finished drawing the two pictures, taking a final look at them.

"Look." I said turning the two pictures towards her. "See dats how you think you look, when you really look like dis." I said pointing to the second picture.

She started crying, suddenly running into my arms.

"Wow. Babe that's really me?" She giggled, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Yeah. See I told you, you beautiful. Stop down gradin' ya self, dat aint good." I said tapping her thigh.

"I love you so much Khalil."

"I love you too mama."

"Forever?"

"Forever." I said locking our pinkies together.