14.

1.06K reads? Yall are the fucking bomb! Thanks so much guys. I appreciate yall from the bottom of my heart.

I love you all & once again, thanks.

Kaylee & daddy in the mm.

--

Khalil.

2 weeks later.

My life really been falling apart every since Kaylee left. I'ain the same no mo'. That girl keeps my faith alive & my heart beatin', but I chose ta fuck that up by making one stupid ass mistake.

I looked down at my phone, deciding if I wanted to call her or not.

"Man fuck." I groaned, rubbing my face.

I felt tears form in my eyes. I literally lost everything I had. She's my life, I'm in love with that girl. I fucked up big time.

Feeling my phone vibrate, I picked it up, seeing that Ace had texted me.

Ace : Come over hea', ha' & Em on the way ta the house. - 2:19 P.M

Me : I'a be thea' in 10. - 2:21 P.M

I picked up my phone & keys. I set the alarm & jogged to the car. I started the engine, speeding off.

In less than ten minutes, I pulled up at the house. I jogged up the driveway, knocking on the door.

Ace swung the door open, stepping aside to let me in.

"Wassam man?" Ace said fist bumping me.

"Nothin' much, I'm hea' ta get my woman back." I simply stated.

"Bruh, you know you fucked up, right? My sista' aint been nothing but loyal to you & you jeopardized that fa' a hoe. You down bad man." He shook his head. "If you wasn't my nigga, I'a light yo ass up right na'." He urged.

"You right, I fucked up but I'm a man. I owned up to my mistakes. I know I was wrong & it might take some time ta' get ha trust back, but I love that girl man. I'a do anything fa ha'."

He shook his head again, walking into the kitchen.

I went upstairs to the bathroom. I walked in, going straight to the sink. I turned the water on, cupping my hands together, splashing the water onto my face. I grabbed a towel, drying the excess water from my face.

I exited the bathroom, heading towards the guest room.

I peeped through the door, noticing that Kaylee's bag was sitting on the bed.

I walked in, simply staring at the room. I saw a journal sitting on the nightstand, so I walked over, picking it up.

I flipped to the first page, seeing my name as the first word.

Khalil, I want you to know that, I would never hurt you, like you hurt me. I love you so much, that I tend to come back. On the first day I met you, I knew that I'd fall in love with you. I fell in love with someone with a kind heart, the handsome dude that loved to play basketball, the guy that stole my heart at first sight. You make my heart beat fast, the moment you lay eyes on me. You make me mad, happy & you annoy the hell out of me. But mostly you make me smile. The smile that no man, could ever take away from me. I want the dude I fell in love with back. The dude across the street.

"What are you doing?" I heard a voice say.

I turned around to see Kaylee, standing in the door.

"Um, I was just checkin' ta see if you had everything you needed." I lied.

"Does that consider reading my journal?"