17.

Em & Kaylee in the mm. 😍

The song from the last chapter was "Preach" by Young Dolph.

--

Emily.

I finished curling my hair and brushing my teeth. Kaylee & I were having a girls night out. She's been having a bad week, so I decided we're going to have a little fun.

I slipped on my burgundy heels, sprayed a little perfume & headed downstairs.

Kaylee was standing in the mirror adjusting her tight fitted dress.

"Bestfriend your butt is getting bigger & you're putting on a little weight." I said examining her body.

I could see her eyes water up. I shouldn't have said that.

"I'm sorry mamas." I said hugging her.

"No its fine."

"I'm truly sorry."

"Its fine bestie."

"Khalil let you come out the house like that?" I said trying to brighten the mood.

"With a little bit of whining & pouting, yes." She chuckled. "You know he's stubborn." She giggled.

"Crybaby ass." I giggled. "Lets go have some fun."

After locking up the house, I jogged out to the car. I placed phone into the cupholder, starting the engine.

"Where are we going Em?"

"You'll see."

"It better not be a club." She said sternly.

I chuckled to myself.

After driving for twenty minutes, we finally pulled in front of the club. Cars were on both sides of the street.

There was one parking left, which I tried to hurry up & get to but this lady decided to jump in front of me.

"What the hell you doing?" I yelled out the window. "Bitch you saw me getting this parking space."

Going back & forth, I got out the car.

"You about to receive a Houston ass whooping." I said balling up my fist.

"I'll go park the car." Kaylee said.

After she parked the car, she made her way over to me, grabbing me by the waist.

"Grave yard or hospital?" Kaylee said folding her arms. "Bitch you got me fucked up, if you think you're gonna touch my bestfriend."

"Bitch you aint gonna touch me." The girl said loudly.

"Check this out sweetheart, if I see you again, that ass, belongs to me. Try it little baby." Kaylee said folding her hands, walking off.

"Kaylee what the hell? Khalil must've dicked you down before you left?" I said raising my eyebrows.

"Girl hush, I just don't tolerate nobody's shit." She chuckled.

Walking into King of Diamonds, the music was loud & the people were all over the place.

Going straight to the bar, I order two margaritas.

The ladies were on stage throwing ass at every direction. The dudes were throwing straight hundreds, enjoying the view of the vibration the dancers had going on.

"Kay, you got the money?"

"Yeah." She answered, retrieving two stacks of cash from her purse.