30.

Kay & KJ in the mm. 💟

Excuse my mistakes.

--

1 month later.

Kaylee.

It has now been 1 month exactly since I saw Khalil. Boobie brought me all the way out to London. I haven't seen the exact building that we were staying in, but I'm sure alot of people doesn't live here.

The shackles on my ankles, clatter as I walked to the end of the bed, examining the scars on my temple.

There was an mattress, a mirror & one window. I've thought about escaping but Boobie put burglar bars onto the window.

I was home alone by myself. Boobie wanted us to have "family" time. My mind soon drifting off onto Khalil.

I know he's been worrying sick about me. I've been worrying about him as well. I missed my baby. I miss holding him & kissing him.

Tears fell from my eyes, as I looked down at the picture of Khalil & I. Boobie didn't know I had this picture, so I made sure it was kept out of his sight.

I soon heard the door open, notifying me that it was Boobie. I quickly slid the picture under the mattress, sitting against the wall.

He came in with two bags of IHOP, and a beauty supply bag.

"Wassam baby." He smiled.

I ignored his comment, staring directly at the wall.

"Aw, someone is grumpy this morning." He said, pinching my cheeks.

"I'd appreciate it if you keep your hands off of me!" I spat.

He poked his tongue against his jaw, rolling his eyes. I sigh, folding my arms across my chest.

"Here, have some breakfast. I got your favorite." He murmured.

"No thanks, but I'm not hungry." I retorted, pushing over the food.

He raised his hand, as if he was going to hit me, but he slowly put it down. I sat in the same spot, staring him up & down.

"Kaylee you can't be doing this!" He spat, punching the wall. "You're hurting my children, you stupid whore."

He bent down on one knee, coming face to face with me. He cupped my face into his hands, kissing my nose. I quickly moved, as I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

"Ouch!" I groaned.

"Baby, whats wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"Ah!" I screamed again, holding my stomach.

I soon felt water drip from my legs. My eyes widen, as I saw an arm sticking out.

"I've been waiting for this moment!" Boobie said, rubbing his hands together.

He ran out the room quickly. I could hear him shuffling in the room next door. I screamed loudly, as the pain continued.

Boobie soon came in with an pair of scissors, two blankets, a couple of towels, a body scale & two pacifiers.

He placed the towels underneath me, being careful not to hit the babies arm. I felt him spread my legs open, examining the event that was taking place.

"Kaylee on the count of three, I need you to push. Aight?" He assured. "1..2..3."

I gave an big push, and I mean a big push. I felt something heavy fall onto the floor, then cries soon filled the small packed room.