20.

Yall I miss Aug.

He slayed tf out of that stage last night.

He looked at me guys, damn near burnt a hole in my soul. 😩

--

Indiya.

My whole world was crashing before my eyes. Everything was falling apart so quickly.

I sat against the head board, while Jay laid there asleep. He'd manipulate me, then we'd have sex later. The only reason, I'm here is because, my mom left me & my dad couldn't keep up with me.

Losing my trance of thought, I attempted to get out of bed, until Jay grabbed my waist, pulling me closer.

"Where you think you going?" He said.

"I-Im just going to the bathroom." I said fearfully.

"Dont try to escape because I will find you & I will kill you & that nigga, what you call him? Crunchie?" He said, chuckling.

Ignoring his irrelevant remarks, I got out of bed, quietly grabbing my phone.

I went into the restroom, locked the door & called Munchie.

"Bruh what the fuck you want?"

"Munchie I need to kill him." I cried, talking quietly.

"That nigga Jay? You trynna set a nigga up, huh?"

"Please." I begged. "I need you. I miss you."

"You better call on Tyroneeeee." He sang, hanging up the phone.

I sat in the bathroom crying. It was over. My life was over. I had no one. No one was in my corner.

--

Khalil.

"Baybeh?" I said, walking into the bedroom.

"Yes babe?"

"I gotta talk ta' you about some." I said nervously.

It was my time ta' her that her pops, killed my brotha'. Ion know how dis gonna go, but I just hope fa' tha best.

"Aight, so you know how I told you somebody killed my brotha'?" I said, scratching the back of my head.

"Yeah, what about him?" She said tucking her hair behind her ear.

"So u-um, New Awlins PD neva' found his killa', but I know who he is."

"Who?" She said turning her neck.

"Yo pops." I simply stated.

"You have to be kidding me." She chuckled, closing her laptop.

"You may not believe it, but I knew yo pops way befo' I met you."

"Khalil, I remember." She stated, dazing out of reality.

"What?"

"I remember that night."

Flashback

"Jay why did you kill that poor child?" My mom yelled, walking into her bedroom.

"He had to die, Gloria. You knew that." He said following behind her.

"I'm calling the cops." I heard my mom yell.

I got out of bed, walking into the hallway. I peeked into my Jaleel's & Amiya's room, to see that they were still sleep.

"Gloria, if you call the cops, I will kill you." My dad said angrily.

He took off his blood stained shirt.

Seconds, later my mom came outside with her suitcases. She looked over at me, with sympathy filled in her eyes.

"I love you so much dear. I'm sorry."

There my mom walked out on me. I had no one, not even my dad.

"That was your brother wasn't it? My father killed your brother." She said with eyes full of tears. "I'm so sorry babe."

"Its not yo fault mama, yo pops have ta' pay fa' dis."

She knew her father could never give Khalil his brother back, so she said something, she'd never thought she'd say.

"I'm down babe."

"You sho'?"

"Y-yes."

She hugged my torso tightly, sobbing into my chest. I caressed her hair, playing with her shorts.

--

Emily.

"Ace stop it." I said slapping his hand.

We were in the movies & Ace thought it would be nice to have sex here. We were watching "The Visit".

"But bae, just let me do it one time."

"Ace no, we're in the movies." I whined.

"You don't ever wanna give a nigga some pussy." He said mugging me.

"I love you babe." I giggled.

"I deserve." He said pouting his lip out.

"When we get home, you're mine." I whispered in his ear, licking his ear lobe.

"See you can't be doing shit like dat in hea', you gon' get fucked right 'chea in front of dis screen." He said gripping my thigh.

I chuckled, clenching my legs together. I had him right where I wanted him.

Feeling impressed with myself, I flipped my hair, dusting off my shoulder.

--

Excuse my mistakes.

Enjoy because they dont want you to enjoy.

#NationOrDie ❤