32.

Kay in the mm. 😍😍

Excuse my mistakes. Let me be great, pls.

--

Khalil.

"Aye, we need some groceries in dis bitch." Munchie groaned, slamming the refrigerator door.

"Slam some else." I warned, coming downstairs. "You'on pay no bills in dis."

"Nigga, we in a cabin. None of us pay the bills." Ty retorted.

"Shut tha' fuck up, ugly ass nigga." I croaked.

I walked into the kitchen, sitting at the bar. My mind constantly kept drifting off to Kaylee.

As a man I had one job, one fucking job. That was to protect my baby. Without her I aint right. I'm lost. I'm like that lost little kid in the grocery store.

Trying to find my wife, the mother of my children. Das my rib, my fucking rib, man. I cannot go on without her.

"Aye Khalil man, we finna go to the grocery store. You need some?" Ace asked.

"Yeah, just bring me a Gatorade & some pizza rolls." I murmured.

"Aight."

--

Ace.

"Munchie stop puttin' all this shit in the buggy." I said, throwing his stuff on the shelves.

"Ole pop a lock mouth ass nigga." He groaned, grabbing the empty buggy near us.

"Ooooooh, they stealing." Ty yelled, recording us on Vine.

"Mannnn." My voiced pitched. "Bitch you play too much." I said, deepening my voice.

"Homo ass nigga." Ty laughed.

We made our way to the register. As we approached the register, I saw a young girl with two infants sitting in the front.

"You see that?"

"See what?" Munchie asked.

"The light." I answered sarcastically. "That girl over there." I nodded towards her direction.

"Okay ... nigga what? You captain-save-hoe?"

I clenched my jaw, about ready to knock his ass out. I counted down from ten, exhaling.

"5..4..3..2..1. I'll huff and puff & blow the fuckin' house down, head ass nigga." Ty intervened.

"Bitch."

As the cashier rung up our food, I couldn't keep my eyes off that girl. Something was wrong, I just had that feeling.

"Your total is $126.78" Her accent boomed through my ears.

I handed her two one hundred dollar bills, waiting for my change.

"Your change is $73.22, thank you for shopping at Au Marche De La Butte."

While Munchie & Ty placed the groceries in the buggy, I got an closer look at the girl.

My heart damn near fell in my ass. One month man. My fucking sister. I quickly stuffed my change into my pocket, running over to her.

"Kaylee! Kaylee?!" I yelled, earning looks from bystanders.

"What the fuck dis nigga doing?"

"Yo, das Kaylee." Ty said, damn near knocking Munchie down.