27.

If you haven't already added my book to your reading list or library, you're missing out.

It's called Intimacy.

Please excuse my mistakes. Enjoy ❤.

--

Indiya.

"Mandy can you please work a little magic?" I begged.

"Indiya, I can possibly lose my job. I'm sorry but I just can't. You know that isn't his baby, so why are you doing this?"

"Mandy you dont understand, I love this man with everything left in me. I need your help." I pleaded.

"I-I'm sorry, I just can't." She said, ending the call.

I sighed, placing my phone on the counter. I was beyond frustrated. This baby is making me look fat. I'm totally disgusted with myself.

--

Kaylee.

I watched Khalil finish up, his famous recipe as he would say. Today, I decided to gather up everyone & tell them the big news.

I sat up the table, setting out the drinks & snacks.

"Baybeh, come taste it." Khalil yelled, from the kitchen.

I wobbled into the kitchen, as Khalil held up a spoonful of gumbo.

He put it to my mouth, allowing me to part my lips for the food.

I chewed, while he waited for an answer.

I pretended the food was horrible, causing him to frown.

"You need cooking classes." I said seriously.

"I want out of dis relationship." He groaned.

"I'm just kidding babe, it was delicious." I chuckled, kissing his lips.

After setting up everything, family members started coming in. I say family members because, its only, Ace, Emily, Trey, Munchie & Ty. Excluding myself & Khalil.

"Bestie what you cooked?" Trey asked, kicking off his shoes.

"I didn't cook, Khalil did all the cooking." I replied, rubbing small circles on my stomach.

"Yeah & if you wanna eat, you gotta pay $10 a plate." He walked in, grabbing my waist.

"Nigga if you dont." Trey mumbled.

"Attention," I tapped the glass with the fork. "Um, so Khalil & I have something really special that we'll like to share with you all. I can't hide it any longer, due to the fact that I'm getting bigger." I trailed off.

Khalil tapped my waist, assuring me that it's okay.

"Anyways, Khalil & I are expecting .. twins." I said nervously.

I sat there waiting for them to be disappointed, because I'm pregnant out of wedlock. As a young girl, I always promised myself that I'd never get pregnant out of wedlock, but when its up to the man upstairs, its no longer in my hands.

I'm ecstatic about having children. Atleast they'll know their father & knows that their father loves their mommy so much.

"Congratulations, Kay." They all said simultaneously.

I looked in awe, really not expecting them to be happy. I gave them a warm smile, as Khalil laughed at my nervousness.

"I'a have my moms bring some clothes & allat baby shit by here tomorrow." Ace said, hugging me.

"Thank you, Ace." I smiled.

"Yeah, I'a stop by on my way home to get my nephew & niece some things too." Ty included.

"BITCH!" Emily squealed. "You're pregnant! Finally." She let out a breath of relief. "I can't wait til they arrive, I'm going to spoil them so much." She smiled.

"Thank you, bestie. For everything."

"You're welcome." Trey & Emily said at the same time.

I laughed at their antics, as they went back & forth, debating whether he was my bestfriend or she was.

"Aye, aye. Shut tha' fuck up, I'm her bestfriend." Khalil said, causing them both to frown.

"You hear that?" Trey said, squinting his eyes.

"No." Em replied.

"Yeah, thought I heard some bullshit." Trey said, as I roared in laughter.

"Fuck up." Khalil replied annoyingly.

As we engaged in small talk, I became tired. They guys were tipsy, so was Emily. I was the only one sober at the moment, which concerned me. I didn't want them driving home drunk, so I decided to go upstairs.

"Babe I'm going to lay down, make sure everything is clear before you come up." I said, kissing his cheek.

"Bae you leavin' already?" He pouted. "Fuckin' party pooper." He slurred.

"Whatever Khalil." I mumbled, brushing past him.

As I made it to our room, I stripped out of my clothing. I dug around in the dresser for something.

Satisfied, with an oversized shirt & boy shorts, I turned on the water, letting it heat up.

While waiting, I tied up my hair. I grabbed a package of makeup wipes, wiping all of my makeup off.

I stepped in the shower, letting the warm water soothed the aching pain I was feeling. I lathered my bath sponge with body wash, making sure to clean every inch.

I stepped out, drying myself off. I then, slipped on my boy shorts, followed by the oversized t-shirt.

I quickly got in bed, tossing & turning to find the most comfortable spot. Finding the spot of my liking, I closed my eyes, drowning in my thoughts.

My mom soon popped in mind. We may not have the best relationship, but over the past few months, she's been making up for lost time.

I honestly could say I was happy. I was happy that I got my mom back, and she's was trying, putting in so much effort to be here for me.

As my mind drifted off, the bedroom door soon opened. I immediately knew it was Khalil. The bed dipped, as he pulled me closer into his chest.

I turned around, staring at him. This man was truly a walking masterpiece. I snuggled into the crook of his neck, pecking his neck softly.

"I love you baybeh." He groaned.

"I love you too stanka butt." I giggled.

--

It took me forever in a day to write this chapter. I just couldn't focus for shit.

Anywaysssssss, this book is going too smooth for my liking, so you know I gotta spice it up. *laughs evilly*

I love yal though. *rubs hand like birdman* 🌚

Ari over & out.

#NationOrDie ❤