Epilogue.

3 1/2 years later.

"Emily where's Lani & Bryce?"

"In the play room, they're getting ready." Emily assured.

I sat at my vanity in my dressing room, nervously picking at my freshly done nails.

After 4 years of complete hell, Khalil & I are officially getting married. We've been engaged for two years. We have two beautiful children together & my life couldn't get any better.

I wouldn't get too happy about that, because you know that saying, everytime you get one thing out the way, something always pops up out the blue.

I felt my phone vibrate in my lap, picking it up, I saw a message from Khalil.

Husband👫👑: Baby, I'm nervous. Lets just skip all this & smoke a blunt. -2:12 P.M

Khalil, relax. We can be nervous together lol. I want to see you. :( -2:13 P.M

Husband👫👑: It's bad luck to see the bride before your wedding, just a few more minutes & I'll see how beautiful you look. -2:14 P.M

Aw, I love you pooh. -2:15 P.M

Husband👫👑: I love you too lady love, see you in a few. -2:17 P.M

I locked my phone, smiling at how cute he could be at times.

"Wa la!" Emily said, spinning the chair around.

I looked in amazement. My hair was absolutely beautiful, in fact, it was stunning.

My makeup & everything was already done. Lelani & Bryson were already dressed & ready to go.

This was the moment I've been waiting for. I finally can experience the feeling of happiness.

"Kaylee hurry up, you got a nervous & impatient husband out here." Trey bursted in.

"Wait, I have to put my dress on." I said, rolling my eyes.

"H-U-R-R-Y." He yelled, closing the door.

Emily & Hailey helped me zip up my dress. This dress was stunning. I love the way the glitter sparkled & the way the diamonds sat against my breast line.

This was indeed the most amazing dress I've ever seen. I applied a little lip balm, nothing too heavy, knowing that Khalil would ruin it anyways.

"Kaylee 3 minutes & wr have to roll!" Ace yelled from the other side of the door.

I smoothed out the dress with my hands, admiring my hips. I smiled in the mirror, immediately feelings tears.

I fanned them away, trying my best not to ruin my beautifully done makeup.

"I'm ready." I stated, as Emily buckled the last button of my shoe.

--

Khalil.

I stood at the alter, waiting for Kaylee. I oftenly wiped the sweat from hands on the hankerchief.

Nervous? Nervous wasn't even the word. I was nuerotic, edgy, & anxious.

Everyone was seated, waiting for Kaylee also. There wasn't alot of people here. We kept it under 200 people. A couple of my family memebers & some of Kaylee's.

I soon heard the piano play music, feeling the room with musical toon of Here Comes The Bride.

The doors soon opened, & there stood Kaylee. She was the most alluring woman I've seen in my entire life.