FUQ Why Am I Crying..??

January 16, 2016

Me: *crying in emo corner growing tons of mushrooms* T-T

Eren: *tries to comfort her* Emem! Are ya okay??? Wut happened??

Me: *doesn't respond Eren instead she sobs a giant waterfall*

Eren: O.O FAQ DON'T!!! *rushes and gets the bucket to fetch her tears* Here ya go, dont worry... -_-

Me: *abused baby wails causing to overflow the bucket*

Armin: *enters the room* Hey titan head why is that bxtch crying??

Eren: U blonde chick hy are u asking about that I dunno what's going on her I think she can't understand me becuz she is suffering a severe depression...

Armin: Wait wait wait can I ask u what's the meaning again of DEPRESSION??

Eren: o-o Eh....IDK.

Gilbert: *pops from nowhere*Keseseseseses~!!! DEPRESSION is the nationality of ze AWESOME PRU-

Armin: *slaps the annoying albino guy* STFU GET OUT OF HERE U PUN IDIOT STOP TRESSPASING IF U ARE'NT PART OF SNK!!!

Eren: DAMMIT NOW I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT U'RE SAYIN'....

Armin: =_= Okay... Change topic... What we gonna do now to that immature bxtch??

Eren: OH COME ON IDC IT'S UP TO HER since she's not listening to us is there any idea how to brighten her up???

Armin: *crosses arms* It's ur own business titan mxthxrfxckxr.... Tsk.

Eren: *rolled up his eyes* Whatever girly lozer!

Armin: HEY DON'T CALL ME LIKE THA-

Random Guy: *opens the door*

Eren: LOOK WHO'S COMING!?!?!

Armin: *screams like a 7-year old girl* GYAAAAAHH!!!! (OAO) IS THAT HEICHOU???!!!

Random guy: *enters in revealing not Levi but Emem's classmate Kevin* Hmmm... you're cosplayers, right???

Armin: Ummm.... Yes... =^_^= *clears throat* You're Kevin Durat Cosme, am I correct? BTW I heard from ur classmate Emem you're gonna join the prom coronation next month isn't yes?

Kevin: *nods* Yeah. Emem once has a crush on me and I have a little feelings for her. Anyway since she's one of the candidates of the King and Queen of Hearts 2016 in our from this coming February 18, I decided to be a candidate too because of her and I think there's someone said that I am so cool and handsome ;-) so I have a will to join this event and I don't really know if I will be paired up with her or...

Eren: You're so sweet for her <3... Sorry Kevz we gotta go...

Armin: =3= Take care of the girl of ur dreams~!!!

Both: *leaves away*

Kevin: HEY COSPLAYING ARMY BRATS COME BACK HERE!!!

Both: *closes door*

Kevin: *facepalms* OH FUQ WHY??? *kneels down, puts his hand to her face then wipes her tears, his heart pounds fast and heavy breathing* Dont cry, Melrose (my real name huh?)... I'm always here for you...

Me: *stops crying then turns to the guy then blushes tomatoes*

Fangirls: *screaming romantically in background*

***********************************

(A/N) Guys do u know why am I crying in this chappie? Sorry for that I'm not gonna tell ya u know it's sooo embarrassing if I say it my thruth spoilers will spread out through. Well forget it, I'm relaxed and contented I must move on next as the following chapter~!!! ;-)

#YaoismRules!!