Those. Axxholes...

April 17, 2016

Bullied victims (including John Paul): *have stormed away from those 2 axxholes weeping for help* \(TAT)/

Ysa: B] So long and get lost in hell, motherfxcking men!

Bencho: Uh huh, that's fxcking cOOl, girl! XD They'll be pooped all of their shxt out. We'll never ever eye your cOOl fxcking ugly faces any longer! Farewell stupid wankers!

Levi: *plunges toothbrushes to the two bad kids' mouths* =~=

Ysa and Bencho: *already stuffed their mouths with toothbrushes* O.O ???

Levi: All of you hush down and get clean yourselves as fast, brats! I don't want y'all to smell your aweful mouths and words as a corpse or else you'll get smashed! Understood?

Ysa and Bencho: *slowly nodded* Okay, Sir.... (=o-o)

~RIGHT AFTER BRUSHING.....;-;~

Ysa and Bencho: *are about to beat up Eren* >:-[

Eren: o.o Oi, hey what do you both think are you going to do something?...

Ysa: *shoves Eren out* Grrrr get away from our way you dark mother foster! (Translation: dark mother foster = damn motherfxcker!)

Eren: *stumbled to the ground* D: Why don't you stop that? It's unfair to beat up other people without such respect!

Bencho: Blah blah blah~..... B( Heal up or I'll kiss you-??? (hell up or I'll kill you)

*but awkwardly gags mouth* (O-O)

OH MY FUNNY GOAT!!! (OH MY FXCKIN' GOD!!!)

Eren: WHAAAATTTT O_____O THE F ARE YOU BOTH RANTING FOR? I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND YOU MUCH SO HAHAHAHAAA WATCH OVER YOUR WORDS!!! XD

Ysa: *grunts in steaming red* >A< COULD YOU SHUT UP YOU BIG DUCK!!! (dxck)

Hey hang on for a fully (fxcking) sec where on the head (hell) are my collection of dream (damn) curses go??? ;-;

Bencho: *turns to blankly glare Ysa*.......

*scowls then shrugs* :'( Me neither.

Levi: *there from the distance leaning against the oak tree watching Eren and the 2*

Nice effect, underdogs. How's that work?

Hobo Popcorn the TV advertiser: This chapter is sponsored by:

Levi's Double-Action Anti-Cursing Toothpaste and Mouthwash!

Feelin' fresh n' clean,

With a smile,

With a smell,

With the words,

And with the heart!!! *winks* ;D