Admin In Hospital 1

January 23, 2016

In the hospital...

Me: *blinking eyes to open* =.*

Nurse!Mikasa: *smiles a bit facing the Admin* Oh Emem, you finally woke up. Thanks God...

Me: *slowly lifts her upper body up* W-w-where.... a-am I???...

Nurse!Armin: *if u didn't know he's wearing a female nurse outfit* In the hospital! Do I need to repeat?

Me: o.o *le widened eyes* W-what happened yesterday?

Nurse!Mikasa: *sits down beside Admin* Oi! You've been asleep since the morning after the party in the house of an albino bxstxrd. You were under the alcoholic influence before

Me: O.O HUH??? Am I drunk that night? *grabs Nurse!Mikasa's sleeves* Do u know what day is today?

Eren: *in casual outfit, crosses arms, laughs then* Today is Saturday. January 23, 2016.

Me: *terribly gasps, scratches both sides of her head* DAFAQ OH NUUUU I OVERSLEP- HEYYY??? =A=

Eren: *tilts head a bit* What's wrong, admin?

Me: *feeling the sidecut hair part* Why my left side of my head is.... u know, roughly buzzed off... *touching the longer hair side* and on my right feels not a virgin anymore? It's so weird and frizzy!

Nurse!Armin: =_= Don't think sooo....

Me: *picks the long colored strands of hair to her point of sight* OMG is it just a wig or not? Eh??? 0-0 Who played pop colors with my hair and *gazes to the skin of the hands* EEEW FXCK NUUUU!!! Why I turned into a pale boney thin idiot? What I have done???

Nurse!Mikasa: *places a mirror in front of Emem* FYI you should watch an instant horror movie for good. *smirks in derp face* '^'

Me: *faces to her image on the mirror* 0///0

GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH~!!!!!! ヽ('□`。)ノ ・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・

*causing magnitude 5 earthquake, breaking cracks on windows and other glassy stuff*

Dr. Jean: *angrily bangs the door to open* :-[ EMEM!!! WHAT'S GOING ON!!!

2 Nurses: (:-<) Ummmm..... *slowly backs away awkwardly*

Dr. Jean: *prepares a syringe making an intimidating derp face* I can handle it right?

Nurse!Armin: o.o What are u going to do?

Dr. Jean: Just shuddup... *quickly injects the admin's shoulder to tranquilize her down*

Me: Ahhhhhhwww.... *faints of tranquilizer* (x.x)

~To be continued, maybaeh... ^_^