CLOSING

walsup its temp otority Pamela of Eu Victor Jose University apologizing for delayed update of my squishy neighbor Emem cuz she's gone for QWERTYUIOP years and not updating this crack book she adores to write.

She'll be saying SORRY for her mean time's writer's block, you know, hope ya'll have to admit and give feedback for this apologizing hiatus. :'( I've just received from her once that she'd stopped updating this worthless crack cuz its such a dump of golden time, then she'd promise that won't continue until all of her creative ideas had forced herself back to usual work. Don't give yourselves a scowl, she'll still be working on the rest of her works that means she has totally have no plan on leaving Wattpad cuz these other famous works, "2016 Song Lyrics", "PPAP The Most Hardcore Memes (IDEK)", and like "Saitama faces" shit had made her a history. Still stay tuned people somewhat news she'll be having new book releases right after her semestral examination. Today I'll be temporarily responsible for her account. She'll having a date with her Kevin for his birthday treat, I guess. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN you're already 19 and don't die too early. that's all.

ANYWAY OTORITY PAMELA WILL BE OFFICIALLY CLOSING THIS.

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT! :)