3-Punishment

"The choice has to be just yours. You can not live for pleasure others."
Alice in Wonderland

POV KRISTEN

The impact made me moan of pain.I did not expect such a reaction, so the pain seemed to duplicate. I immediately recognized the douchebag in front of me, and I snorted. What wanted still ?

« Oh but look what a coincidence, I was looking  you, Stewart.», said the dark-haired person.

He looked at me like a lion watching his prey and licked his lower lip. Disgusting. Because this was what made me feel, a terrible, awful disgust. He did not scare me for what it was, but for what he could do.

« Leave me in peace Zack.», I raised my eyes in sky, annoyed.

He slammed me against the wall again, this time louder, but I pretended have not to heard nothing. I would not have shown at him weak.

«Is Zayn, not Zack ! », he yelled making me scare.

In my peripheral vision I try searching any person who could helped me, but the aisle was empty. They were already in class. Cock.  I watched with contempt the guy in front of me.
His eyes brightest browns hazelnut exude anger at its purest.
Yet I do not find him not at all threatening, instead ,more he got angry and more it was funny .
For an unknown reason I could not take it seriously. I chuckled mentally.

« Nobody, let alone a girl like you , you can take the game of me, you understand it baby ?» , he continued. Baby? But how he was allowed?

« Listen I should already be in the classroom for math, I have no time to waste on stupid people like you . », I looked at him with defiantly .

You put yourself against the bitch wrong, dear.

«Wrong move Stewart. » , whispered clutching the teeth before grabbing my wrist and of drag me down in the corridor desert. I tried to free myself  from his grip, in vain . We arrived in front of the bathroom and brought me in that of males . I fell, losing my balance and he chuckled . I stood up, shocked.Why did he bring me to that place?

«Let me explain you one thing:  who challenge Zayn Malik it is always punished.You're new here, you do not know the rules, so let me explain it to you.» ,he said always with that hateful grin on his face.

«Oh no, how scary !» I exclaimed.Taking it around was not the solution, I knew it very well. I would have only made things worse, but at that moment my pride spoke for itself.

«Do you know what ,doll ? I want to beat your nice ass solid», he said ignoring what I had just said and bit his lip.My eyes widened. Wait what?

«You will not.»

«Maybe you didn't understand: if I do not you punish you I will have to punish someone else. Someone else that he is called Marcel. The choice is up to you baby.»

At the sound of his name I stopped rebelling and I stopped and I looked him . Him wouldn't more hurt Marcel: I would not permit. How he could blackmail me like that? Threatening me and a helpless boy? A part of me told me to let go, that Marcel  was just a stranger to me and that it would be better to save my skin. No, Marcel  would not pay for my arrogance.  I surrendered and looked down.

« Okay, do it .»

***
AUTHORESS : ff_world