7 - Bathroom

POV MARCEL :

I looked for Kristen in the male ward but not finding it I decided to tried her in the women's ward.

« Excuse me, have you seen a girl with long red hair? », I asked at a saleswoman.

« If I'm not mistaken she went to try a dress, boy. », Replied to me disinterested.

Not even I thanked her, but I headed to the dressing rooms.

« Kris ? »

« Here Marcel. » I turned my head in the direction of her voice, and I gasped.

She was wearing a beautiful magenta-colored dress,perfectly it has bandaged her hips and showed off her curves . She arrived a little more mid-thigh, leaving in plain sight her slender legs. She was really sexy.

I stood with mouth open, shocked by her beauty. I hoped of heart that I did not put to drool in front of her, it would have been really embarrassing. And I of embarrassing things I already made too much.

« Don't suits me true ? I would not even due to try it ... », she said, looking herself .

« Thee - suits you, really. You are very beautiful. », I stammered.

She flushed making me to smile : she was so cute when she blushed.

« I buy it for you. », I said promptly.

« Marcel is not talked about costs a lot », she protested.

« But ... »

« No. », she repeated.

After that she entered the changing rooms.

***

POV KRISTEN :

« What was your first impression up Malik? », asked me Marcel while we were peacefully strolling in the park next to his house.

« At first, when I saw it for the first time, I thought * but who the fuck is this beautiful boy of Our Lady *. », I admitted

« Then fortunately before it was too late you had realized that he is a son of a bitch. », he chuckled.

« Is a Raccoon vain who thinks only of himself and his hair! », I added.

We laughed.

We stopped in front of a small lake to watch the sunset, hand in hand. I loved to give him her hand, the his grip, although a little hesitant, anyway transmits protection.

And it was what I was looking for,a person that he knew make me feel protected.

« You know, I'm really lucky to have you as a friend. », I whispered.

« It is the same thing I think. », he said smiling showing off its adorable dimples.

We sat down and we put her bare feet in the water. We did not talk, we remained simply in silence, watching the reflection of the sun on the water.

After a while, I heard Marcel giggle and laugh alone. I turned to him to see what he did laugh so much, but he was looking at me.

I looked at him by bending a little his head to the side, confused. He found me funny? I had something on my face or in the hair that had caused his laughter? Or maybe I had made an indiscreet noise?

« Hate me », declares.

But before I could do anything else he pushed me into the water.

I resurfaced shortly after, still surprised by his action.

« Marcel Styles I kill you ! », I screamed.

He burst into uproariously laughter, while his eyes were watering from too laughing.

« Look at me I'm all wet ! », I complained indicating my rotten clothes.

He stopped laughing and looked at me in a perverse way. Marcel Styles pervert ? This was new to me.

« Not in that sense jerk ! », I snorted.

« You're too funny, especially when you're angry ! », he laughed.

Oh no Styles, you would not have had to put up against me.

***

AUTHORESS : ff_world