15 - Suspects

POV KRISTEN

From : unknown
At 2 in the usual place, I'm sure you will come.

I thought at the message several times to be sure that I didn't do a nightmare. Yet, it was the cruel reality. I thought Malik had had enough of me, but apparently I was wrong.

He would have threatened me forever, I would have been his sex toy until he would be stewed.

« Fuck ! », I exclaimed frustrated.

Memories of the day before shone back into my mind, causing my goose's skin. My blood was frozen.I remembered how Malik had not do a scruples at kissing me, torturing me, and my eyes filled up with tears, which I sent it away immediately . I would not have been able to resist for a long time, I was not strong enough. I was not as careless as I tried to make it look like. I could not remain impassive in front of all the pain that caused me the dark-haired person. I was not able to protect Harry as I promised me.

'Resist a little bit.' You said it to yourself the first day of school, and you'll be hiding it now,' I repeated mentally. I cleaned my flushed face and went to lesson.

***

They were 2 in the point when Zayn Malik, the bastard boy of this world, went into the bathroom. I immediately saw a sheen in his disturbing, almost crazy eyes. He licked his lower lip rubbing his hands and stripping me with his eyes while I was pasted to the wall, waiting for torture to begin.

« Stoop » , he order me. I did as he told me.

I saw him loosen his belt and his trousers, remaining in a boxer.

«Well, you know what to do?» I widened my eyes, he looked at me severely, and I tremblingly whispered a weaker "yes".

I lowered down the boxer. His erection came into contact with his belly, and a grimace of disgust. I pumped his cock several times before taking the tip in my mouth.

« More, fuck. », he grunted.

I took half the length, put it in my mouth and started to suck. Meanwhile, Malik grabbed my hair and helped me sway my head. He urged me to put his dick even more o my mouth, making me feel hesitant about vomiting. He was practically having sex in my mouth.

I began to sob silently: it was all so unjust and disgusting, I would not be able to continue for a long time. Suddenly it came, spraying all its liquid into my mouth.

« Swallow all, a little whore. »,I did as he had told me, trying not to cough and neither  to vomit.

Finished, I got up. The dark-haired person  got dressed quickly. I dried up the tears and he bursts into laughing.

«Oh small you're so good. If only your boyfriend knew what you did ...» he giggle.

My breath became irregular. It was the drop that made overflowed the vase, I gave him a punch in his face in full face. His nose began to bleed and he  back away of few steps : I was no longer as weak as he thought or I'm wrong?

« Goddamn whore ! », he screamed furiously.

He pushed me against the wall of the bathroom, and I went to beat it in the face. Falling to the ground, then everything became confused, I only remember seeing Malik go, after that, the darkness.

***

«Kris, wake up fuck !» I heard him cursing. I knew that voice ... Harry.

I opened my eyes and the first thing I recognized was the infirmary. I was lying on a little bed, a bandage around my head. My head made me very bad, it seemed to burst.

«God, you woke up at last! Do you have any idea how much I'm worried?», he continued.

I turned to the right and the first thing I saw was her emerald green eyes.

I was silent for a moment without say a word, letting me admiring  the beauty of those eyes. Then I saw the concern on my boyfriend's face and  answered.

«I'm-I'm sorry. What happened? » I asked a bit tired.

«And what I am asking myself. A first-year girl found you faint in the bathroom. She says you had a reddish cheeks and you probably had weeped. What happened to you Kristen?», he asked.

I made a grimaced, I hated when he called me by the full name.

« It will have been a decrease of sugar.», I invented. Harry didn't have to know the truth. He did not have to know what I had to do for a few hours in the bathroom with Malik.

« You had a bloody forehead and bruises on your arms, don't lie to me. Someone is hurting you, is not it? Who ? Tell me that so I do it, I became strong enough for do it. » ,he was pissed off. This time I was really in trouble.

«Harry I didn't have breakfast this morning, that's all. Nobody hurt me.»

I kissed him slowly, savoring his sweet lips. « Nobody hurt me.» I repeated to calm him down.

His stern and angry expression disappears, leaving room for one of his most beautiful smiles. It was amazing when he was handsome.

«Ok ,I believe you. Sorry is that I can't to bear to see you hurt, baby. » , he apologized mortified.

«It does not matter.», I smiled at him.

«The nurse said you have to go home to rest, I called your mother, she's waiting you.» I nodded.

«You remains here?», I asked while I stood up from the little bed. To that question he  stiffened and he look around for a moment. He seemed worried.

« I ....still have a couple of things to do, but then I'll come to your home.» I looked at him but I didn't object. At the end , what could happen?

***

AUTHORESS : ff_world