6 - Boxer shorts

POV KRISTEN :

« Shit... », I heard murmuring on the other side of the dressing room.

« Marcel all is well? », I asked him.

There was a brief moment of silence, then he came out of the dressing room, with boxer shorts in hand.

«These boxer shorts are too small ... », he chuckled.

I watched them : I had taken one of the larger measures , I did not think that his "pack" was so ... of considerable size. All of a sudden I was embarrassed and I became red as a pepper.

« Maybe I'd better go to choose alone. », he went on and laughed for my embarrassment.

«O-okay.», I stammered in reply like an idiot.

He vanished, leaving me alone. I watched his brown curly hair disappear: I had done well to throw all his useless gel bottles.The rebellious hair gave him a lively look. I decided in the meantime to get me a ride in the women's ward, hoping to find something nice also for me as well. I found a summer dress not bad, so I decided to prove it. After all, It was not just Marcel who could shop.

***

POV MARCEL

After some research I finally found the boxer shorts that I needed, and instinctively I thought the episode happened just before. I laughed thinking about the funny and embarrassed face of Kristen when I said that the boxer shorts who had taken me were tight.

It was not my fault that my friend under there was larger than what she was expected.

I was changing, I no longer had doubts. Kristen had come unexpectedly like a guardian angel, had come into my life filling my heart with a feeling that now it seemed I had lost : hope.

It was the most beautiful and perfect creature I had ever seen, and I could not help thinking that I did not deserve her company.

I mean, who the hell could be so crazy to consider me? Consider a loser like? A nerd? A geek?

A tear came down on my face, but I sent it away immediately. I should stopping to crying about myself. I had to search Kris and to stop thinking about at all the shit around me.

By now the pain would become my past, and she my present and future.

***

AUTHORESS : ff_world