12 - Family

POV KRISTEN

«Are these your parents?», I asked Gemma pointing one photo on the desk. She looked at the Styles family in complete , there was a very beautiful woman alongside a man holding in arm a smiling blond girl, surely Gemma, and a tender small Marcel who did a grimace.

«Yes», said the blonde near to me.

«You two are very alike. How long have you and Marcel live alone?», I informed me.

«A couple of years. My mother resumed with another and moved with him to Miami. He let us choose whether to come with her or stay and we chose to stay here.»

«You like it I mean your mother's companion ?»,I ask.

«Who Robin ? Very, he's a good guy, I'm glad my mother found him»

«And your father ?»

I saw her stiffen suddenly.

«After betraying my mother has disappeared without leaving traces.It is like a crippled viscid. », she says.

I looked at her desolate, I should not have asked all those questions, especially her father. I felt irretrievably guilty.

«I'm- I'm sorry. »

« It does not do anything quiet. Just avoid talking to Marcel. Please talk about the family topic » , I warned and I nodded in response, after all, I understood it.

At one point we heard a keystroke and then the creak of the door that opened. I took steps to come in our direction, and hold my breath. Marcel was back. At that moment I only felt the beats of my heart. Where was he? What did he do?

«I leave you alone.» Gemma whispered to me before running into his room and leaving me alone in the living room. I tried to move, but nothing seemed paralyzed.

Marcel appeared in the all-sweaty living room, the white shirt adhered perfectly to her muscles, and her chest rose and lowered irregularly. I looked elsewhere to avoid drooling. I had to be serious, I owe you.

«Hey ...», he said, waving his hand in curly hair. I got up from the couch and moved steadily toward him.

«Marcel Edward Styles! Where the fuck have you been ?! Do you realize the fright you made me take? » I screamed, pointing my finger against his toned chest.

I was furious, that he disappeared for more than three hours without explaining, and the only thing he had to say was a banal "hey" ?

«Quiet Kris, I was angry with Malik, so I went to take a ride to calm down ...» , He argued,

« I was worried to death, I thought you were angry with me, idiot », I exclaimed giving him punches.

«You hurt me.»

«I want to hurt you», he snarled and looked at me.

«What the fuck are you laughing?» I said frustrated.

«You are beautiful.»

I hid the joy and I  started to beat him, screaming 'you're an idiot.'

***
A quarter of an hour later, I could finally calm down. Marcel laughed all the time, rubbing my fists, so I had given up. It was impossible to be angry with him for too long.

«What movie you want to see? », I asked.

«This one here», he said, passing a movie.I rubbed my eyes.

«The house ? But is-is a horror. »,I stammered. I looked at everything, from the yellow to the telenovele, but the horrors just did not hold them. I knew that only special effects and a little bit of tomato juice were hidden behind, but I could not believe it when I saw the movie. It always seemed all too true.

«Oh yes», he chuckled amused by my reaction. Ah, that was his plan.

«I don't even think so.», I countered

He took off his shirt, staying naked, and I lost completely clarity. Somebody was absolutely supposed to help me, or I would stay in my mouth wide open, her eyes fixed on her sculpted chest and her damn sexy body. Maybe if I was focused on him, the movie would not make me any more. She sat next to me on the couch giggling for my shocked expression. It was all calculated, I was certain.

« If you're afraid  bere I am.», Here it is. Understand her intentions, smiled at my side. She was tender, after all. If he had not yet noticed, I was wiser than he was.

«Do not you find it hot?», I whispered in a malicious tone.

At first he looked confused, until I got up, took off my shoes, and then my pants. Fortunately, my shirt was long enough to cover my back. He stood staring at my bare legs with her mouth wide open and her eyes glittering. This time I was giggling.

He wanted to play ? And then we would play.

***

AUTHORESS : ff_world