10 - Obey

"Nothing is more painful than loving someone that you can not have."

~ American Horror Story

***

POV KRISTEN

FROM : unknown

We meet in the bathroom at 2 o'clock, if you do not want that to Styles happens something unpleasant.

I stopped and stiffened suddenly. I had no doubt about who was the sender of the message : Malik.

I knew that sooner or later it would happen, that he would threatened me again, but I did not expect that he would made to feel so quickly. It came me gooseflesh at the very thought of what he would do to me. He would beaten me again? Blackmailed? Insulted?

Because I obviously I would have gone, in the bathroom at two. Marcel would no been more a victim of that bastard, I promised myself. I had no choice.I did not know if it was my arrogance to put us into trouble, or if the fact that I became his victim was due to the simple fact that I was new. It was all so unfair ! I took a deep breath to calm myself, and I concentrated on the curly figure to my right. The smile of Marcel calmed the mad beating of my heart.

«Tonight you come to my house to watch a movie?», he asked softly.I nodded, happy for invitation.

«Perfect. I choose  what to watch, I have a discreet good taste in movies.», he bragged.

I laughed.« Bah,I do not know if I trust.Maybe eventually you force me to watch a documentary on the life of Einstein, who knows.»,I teased he.

« HA.HA.HA. Exhilarating. You insult me  because I'm good at school, good.»,he said, raising his eyes to heaven and snorting.

***

I wrote to Marcel that I would come to him a little later because I had to stay in school to finish a task. I hated  lie to him,but the fact that I was doing it for his own good dissolved the guilt. A little bit.

I looked at the clock; it was almost 2 so I went to the bathroom, as stated in the message, but no trace of Zayn. Perhaps he had forgotten me. I waited a few minutes, hopefully, until I saw a black tuft stealthily enter into the bathroom. As not said, I thought.

« I knew you were coming, baby.», he sneered. I looked at him with contempt. I hated him,I hated him with all my heart,with all of myself. He was a monster,a pig and a heartless bully.

« We'll have fun you'll see, but I warn you, if you do not do what I tell you to do, will be trouble for both you and for your friend Styles,although I must admit that from the way you look at him it would seem anything more than a friend.»,he mocked me.

« Go to hell !»,I said. How he dare? He had no right to play with my feelings.Play with my feelings. I saw Marcel differently than I expected Maybe, yes, that is ... I did not know. But Zayn could not judge me without knowing the truth.

The guy pokes me against the wall and caresses my neck with a finger. I shuddered. I was terrified, but I would never have been weak.

«Now you have to stand still, got it? » I nodded slowly.

He grab my hair and put my head back, giving me a free access to my neck. He sucked avidly every inch of it until I felt my skin break, and then peeled the mark with my tongue. I made a face of disgust, I was disgusted and frightened, but he did not seem to mind.

« Put your hands up », he ordered me, and I obeyed. A useless toy, here's what I became.

He get the jacket making me stay in the bra. I got myself kicking  and punching  for my stupidity : for what cabbage really just today I decided to put on a black lace bra?
Zack, Zash, Zian or how cabbage was called licked the lower lip.

«You're so sexy doll ... God, I would have sex with you here now, mercilessly, if just we weren't  in a disgruntled bathroom, and mostly at school. »

I grimaced. You are doing it for Marcel, you are doing it for Marcel, I repeated several times in my head.

He took off my bra, and I tried to move. In response, he gave me a strong slap on the cheek that blushed shortly afterwards.

He moved his free hand to my right breast, squeezing and pulling the nipple. I felt hardened. I did not have to groan, I did not have to do it, I would not give him that satisfaction.
I release my hair and reserve the same treatment on my left breast.
He sucked my left nipple and then bit it, making me scream.
Then he resumed his torture on my neck, until it became completely red.

«That's it for today.» I moved him and I put back my bra.

He snorted.

« See you around, baby.» , and  he went.

I sighed and  I fell down on the dirty and cold floor of the bathroom. Once again, I felt a disaster. It was all my fault.

***

I played the Styles home bell, making sure I covered the sucks on my neck with her scarf.
Marcel came to open me, and I could see with joy that he had finally put on a normal jeans and a white T-shirt that highlighted his muscles

«Are you happy ? » he asked me smiling doing reference to his clothes.

« Very. I apologize for the delay, but I was ... uhm ... I had a commitment and ... », I was so tired that I did not even know what to invent.

Suddenly, his eyes were wide open.

« What you have on your face !? » , he interrupted me shocked  pointing the bruise on my cheek.

Fuck.

***

AUTHORESS : ff_world