4 -To change

''Change for others is lying to oneself .''

***

POV KRISTEN :

I recently returned at home, the body aching from the beating, but I was happy, not sad, not even shameful, because I knew I had helped Marcel. That bastard would no longer be approached to him. Not as long as there is me.I did not know what was pushing me to save a person who barely knew, but I felt that my heart did not want other. I felt responsible of someone for the first time, and the feeling was very strange.

Marcel would arrive shortly, but I decided the same to take a shower fast. I looked in the mirror, as always I had look awful, but this time in addition to this disaster there were also bruises : Marcel would not absolutely due have to know what happened with Malik.

After the shower, I spread myself a bit of cream to ease the pain on the buttocks. I gritted my teeth in pain. Later I went down to the kitchen and found a note on the dining table.

I'm out shopping, I recommend you to studyingKisses, Mom

I snorted, obvious that I would have studied, she cared only about that.

Suddenly someone, I opted for Marcel, played the intercom. I rushed to get him at the entrance, I opened the door and as I predicted, it was him.

He was dressed like this morning, with tight beige trousers, a white shirt and a plaid vest beige.

I did not understand why he is dressed so, but I said nothing, after all, who was I to comment on his style ?

«Hello.», he said embarrassed  scratching his head.

I smiled him for to comfort him.

« Come in, does as if you were at your home.»

He came in and looked around. My house was not very big, nor too modern, but it was anyway a home, my refuge.

«Come, let's go to my room.»

Marcel followed me without saying a word. When we entered I pulled out my books from the bag, and threw them on the bed.

« We have lots of things to do for tomorrow ...»,  I snorted listless.

« To me truly miss just math. » , he said, laughing.

«Perfect, so you'll have all the time to help me! »

He nodded, after which we began to study.

***

« I told you that was not that complicated. », he smiled commenting on the last math exercise.

Marcel had one of those smiles that improve the day, one of those smiles funny but clumsy at the same time. And those his dimples make him even more adorable.

«Want to take a break? We studied without stop and now I'm exhausted.»

«Yes sure.»

We lay down on the bed and we were silent.

«Have you ever thought of putting an end to the judgments of the people?» I whispered.

«What do you mean?»

«Did it ever occur to you to change?» I said making me courage.

For a moment he remained silent, looking at the ceiling. Perhaps, I had offended he. I was really good at saying something inappropriate.

«Believe me I thought about it, but at the end I came to the conclusion that it happens what happens, I will not change for others. I will never give up in what I am.»

«You do not think as me true?» , he turned his head toward me.

«No, at least not entirely, if you tried to change your appearance external and not inner not would like to change the real you.»

«I never thought the idea of change from this view. You know maybe you're right. But I do not know quite where to begin.» he says while he sits up.

«I'll help you I !» I jumped to my feet euphoric.

***
AUTHORESS : ff_world