18 - I hate you

POV KRISTEN

I woke up a few hours later. There were no words to describe how I felt when I woke up, when I opened my eyes and I realized that what had happened was not a nightmare but reality.

I had a pitiful look, the tears had not stopped on my redhead, I was afraid they would not give me peace. I was dirty of mud and soaking wet, it was raining heavily. I was really horrible.

I stood up laboriously and headed to the park exit . I looked at my right in the direction of my home and made a step forward, then another, and another still. I suddenly stopped and turned around. It was not there where I had to go, I knew it very well. I had to talk to him.

***

POV HARRY

I was crying. Once again. I did not know what I had that did not go, I always went to put head and heart in stories that would never have followed, stories that ended before of started, I did not know why, I did not know what led me to fell in love with who I would never have been able to have, maybe I was only a masochist, maybe I liked the impossible things, from the beginning I knew it would not had worked, yet I throwing myself the same, and every time I always did more harm me, like an idiot emeritus.

I was trusted, that was my problem. I was trusted of Kristen, and that was the result. I should have ignored she already from right away, I should avoided to had met crossing our eyes, I should have prevented she from protecting me that first day.

I should have stayed alone just as I used to do. I had been enough for me for 19 years. Why was not I enough for me? Why I now only feel a terrible empty devour me?

Something in me had changed, and and it had not been Kristen at change it. I felt that I wanted more of myself, to radically change my life, because we admit it, so far it had done really disgust. I put my hands in fists.

I suddenly heard someone knock. I went reluctantly to open, it was a tragic mistake after seeing who was at my porch.

«Begone», I hissed hard.

«No, you have to listen to me! I know I've done something unforgivable Harry. But I did it to protect you, Malik threatened to hurt you, I had no other choice...»

« You had it, Kristen! You had a thousand more choices! Instead no, you've preferred to make Zayn's personal bitch ! I thought you were different, that you considered me strong, but you think the same as everyone else. Well, you know what? I'm really fed up of the people who do not believe in me.» I screamed at her, interrupting her.

She was burst into tears and I had to appeal to all my inner rage to resist that scene. She did not deserve my piety, she did not deserve my pardon, she deserved nothing.

« You destroyed me, do not you see it? I have my heart in my hand and the bad inside. You have reduced me at the limit, you made me become my black soul. You, you are the cause of all the evil I'm trying now and believe me, you don't deserve a fuck !», I continued furious.

« I've wrong many times. I will not be wrong another time. I hate you Kristen Stewart. You disgust me.»

***

AUTHORESS : ff_world