22- Follow your heart ?

POV KRISTEN

«Do you have a patch?» I asked to Stephan, reaching him.

He looks at me questioningly. «Oh, sure, you know I never told you it, but my true identity is another. I am the nurse Stephania, specializing in the care of the little girls imprudent, pleasure.»

I snorted.« It's not time to do the sarcastic, okay?» , maybe I was tough, but after what had just happened it was the least.

«Meanwhile you calm Mrs.Moodiness. Come on, tell me, what happened to you? »

«What makes you think that is something happened?», I said vague. He moved his head to the left, raised an eyebrow, and looked at me so badly to force me at tell the fact.

«Harry is a fucking douchebag,to which they did do brainwashed, here's what happened!», I blurted.

I was furious, indeed no, furious was by and large euphemism. I was infuriated, black pissed, ready to break anything that were stand before me. Harry was no longer the same, and say that it was entirely my fault would have be a lie, because it wasn't at all. Something in him, something powerful and influential, he wanted to change at all costs. Not only externally, but also internally.

I had to find out what this thing was supposed to do this something, cost what that costs. I want back the real Harry, the one extremely sweet, awkward, and fun. And I would have fought to regain he. Because I loved him. Exactly, I loved him like I never loved anyone, loved him more than myself, it was my oxygen, my strength of gravity.

I looked at Stephan with a fatal determination, and he gave me a look of complicity. He had understood. «Let's get to resume the old Harry back.»

***

After the hour of chemistry I got hasty at go out from class, I had to talk with Harry and this time I would not let him go.

I passed over the group of whores, that of Paris Gerard, ignoring her completely as I always did. She was hateful, starting from her tremendous shrill voice perceivable three thousand miles away, to her constant prejudices and to her tits as much enormous as fake that they came out of the tiny shirt that she put at school. I bet that she had "welcomed" in her legs also the headmaster, otherwise, at this hour they would already have thrown her out.

«I swear to you girls, Styles is a god of sex. It was the best fuck in my life.»

I had stopped. Had I heard right?
«I would leave myself get fucked by him at the infinity. He also said that this afternoon we'll see again, I can't wait. », she chuckled presumptuous.

Crack. My heart broke into a thousand pieces, shrinking in dust. The tears did not even asked me permission to go out or announced their imminent arrival, they slip down on my face without mercy. I felt my breath get interrupted and my legs trembled. I just wanted to drop.

How could he have done so?

***

POV STEPHAN

« Sorry, you saw Kristen?», I asked a girl of her class.

«She felt bad and is went home.», she replied quickly before returning to talk with her friends. Bad? But if she was fine until recently ... oh. There was only one logical answer : Harry.

It was amazing how she loved him despite all the pain he made her feel. Kristen had given Styles permission to make her suffer because she loved him. This love would have ruined her. It was already doing it. I took my bike and went to Kris's house. I had to see her.

***

POV KRISTEN

When they had rang the intercom, I had not stopped crying yet. I was destroyed, I had never felt so bad.

«Mom, you go!», I yelled.

A few minutes later my bedroom door opened, revealing a worried Stephan.

« Hey...», he said a little uncertain.

« Hey ... »

«It's all right?»

«No.» , I exclaimed, starting again to cry.

« It has never been easy to love me. I'm weird. I'm like this. I can change mood in less than three seconds. I'm lunatic and aggressive at times. I do not love who imposes conditions on me, who tries to control me. I hate anyone who wants to change me. I stumble often on crooked days; days when I do not want to talk; others where I do not want to be heard. I just want to stay alone. It's not easy to want to listen to me: I'm paranoid and maybe boring. But mine is just a shell. Is a mask I wear to defend myself. So I play at do the bitch. It is the thing that succeeds me better, and that helps me to hide my fragility. I play at do the tough.»

«But now it's all different. For the first time in my life my armor broke. Harry have broke it. Now the pain I have been able to conceal has come to the fore all over, it is overwhelming me like a tsunami. The head turns, the heart beats strong and trembles.»

« I'm afraid, Stephan. They say 'follow your heart', but if your heart is in millions of pieces, what piece do you have to follow?»

***

AUTHORESS : ff_world