19 - Stephan

THE DAY AFTER.

POV KRISTEN

Go to school it was more difficult than I expected, not only did I look like a little repugnant, but I was terrified of the idea of see Harry. He had been quite clear with me the day before. He hated me, he no longer wanted to know of me.

It was strange to know that it was not so much the case that I had betrayed he with Zayn at hurt him, but the fact that I never believed in him. I had felt really bad at knowing that Harry was more concerned with himself than me. Maybe we both were wrong.

When I entered to school I rushed into the bathroom, I couldn't be seen by anyone, not even from him. I had enormous eye bags, a sign of a terrible sleepless night, knotted hair, and dry lips. I would have seriously been able to do an audition for a horror movie.

I tried to tidy myself with a little of makeup my zombie face and I quickly combed my hair. When I finished looking me into the mirror I looked like a doll possessed, perfect.

My at end proved a useless attempt to better my disastrous appearance. I sighed and walked to my locker, careful to keep my head low, when suddenly I was totally immersed in my thoughts I went to slam against something, or rather some.

« Ex-excuse, I did not want.», I stammered embarrassed.

« It doesn't do anything, really.» A voice answered me.

I looked up and found myself in front of a boy. It was impossible to deny how handsome, tall and muscular it was. Blond hair in disorder and bright green eyes gave him a do not know about that rebellious.His heart-lips desperately reminded me of Harry's. He was wearing the football team jacket.

«My name is Stephan anyway. You are the new real one?», he kindly asked me.

I nodded. «Kristen. I'm so sorry that I am come up against with you.>, I exclaimed sorry and embarrassed.

«Bad day?»

« Nothing that I can't overcome. », I said more to myself than to him.

He smiled at me with a sincere and understanding smile, the first since I came to that high school. «What do you say about of telling me what happened to you in front of a nice hot coffee ?», he suggested.

At first I was about to refuse, but then I thought about it. I had a desperately needed a friend, someone who could listen to me and console me. Stephan looked like a really good guy, he would be able to help me.

« Sure. »

***

POV HARRY

I walked fast, my hands in the pockets of the leather jacket I had bought with her. I looked around me without any emotions. I could no longer see the beauty of things, I were fallen into obscurity.

The obscurity attracted me, was like a never-ending pit that pulled me going increasingly to the bottom. I was tired of fighting against it, so I would have become ally.

I would have learned to recognize who was there and who was not there, a to be alone,a to be strong, a to have a solution to each problem, or at least pretend to have it. I would have learned to contain, disarm, build and disassemble. I would have learned at have certainties to be able to tell them and walk on the wire with my eyes closed with a smile. I would have known the anxiety and the fear and they would not have left me, I would have known the happiness and the terror of losing them, the vertigo of eternity that would have given  a sense of my life.

Are you sure Harry ?
My conscience seemed frightened, but I did not mind. This time, change was no longer a simple wish, but a necessity. I had to do it for myself. And there was only one person who would be able to help me.

«I didn't think that you would come, Styles.»

« Evidently you had wrong, Malik.»

***

AUTHORESS : ff_world