13 - Horror

POV KRISTEN

«Admit it, you're scared!», he repeated to me for the millionth.

«I'm not afraid Marcel ! », I replied raising my eyes to the sky. Certainly  that I had it, instead.

«You're a terrible actress, they ever told you?»,he told  deriding me after guessing my lie.

I ignored him and my look back on the film. A girl had just cut off her arm with a chainsaw. She had no choice, her arm filled with warts and the demon was take possession of her. It was all so surreal,yet I was coming to believe everything . I looked around to make sure there was no nobody demonic presence in the Styles living room, and I touched my arm. At least I still had mine.

All of a sudden I felt something warm wrapped my shoulders was Marcel's arm. I crouched on his muscular chest,not interested of everything and everyone . Stand next to him sent me love and protection and that was exactly what I needed.

I covered my eyes when the demon appeared on the screen, and I felt the curly beside me laughing.

«I'm not afraid !»

«I didn't say anything.»,he said, raising his hands.

I sat straight and I pointed my middle finger against he. «I'm terrified ok ?! You're happy now ?!»

He turned off the TV and he looks me amused. «Have I told you that you are adorable when you get angry?»

I ignored him.

«Come here, don't do the child.» I approached him and our eyes met.

But this time, it was not his eyes to hypnotize me, but his lips. So perfect, so fleshy and rosy. I bite my lower lip, trying to hold back my irrepressible desire to kiss him.

«Don't bite your lip.», he ordered me seriously. I did as he had told me.

«Why?» I asked with fake innocence.

«Because then I want to kiss you.», he said with so much naturalness that it seemed almost an evidence.

He looked at me straight in the eyes, his face dangerously close to mine, our eager lips to meet, but the time had not yet arrived.From his glance a thousand words, sweets, and intense, I would have fixed his eyes for the rest of my life.

And then his sudden gesture.My eyes closed and I left the senses to carry me. His soft lips against mine, a feeling of lightness  interrupted by the soft touch of her tongue, his hands on my face, my hands in his curly hair so as not to let him go away.

An instant, a moment, a clash between our tongues. Passion, transport, a moment whose intensity I would have hoped would never end. His kisses were full of passion and sweetness : a drug for me.

I had never felt so electric, so alive, throughout my life.

«Marcel...»

«Kris, I swear to you, I'm trying not to think about you, don't want you. I swear. But I like you, I really like you. I know that it will not matter to you, that is to say, we are sincere, I am a disaster, while you are a perfect girl, a goddess. I don't deserve you. But if you could give me a chance, I swear you would not regret it»,he whispered.

My heart lost millions of beats at the same time and I felt like in a dream. Perhaps this was all the fruit of my imagination.I was delirious.

«I-I also like you Marcel.», I admitted, becoming red as a tomato.

«I like you because you make me feel good. And I'm never fine with anyone. You make me feel protected and loved.» I continued.

He smiled. Perhaps this was the dawn of a new beginning.

***

AUTHORESS : ff_world