16 - Showdown

POV HARRY ( or POV MARCEL )

Anger. A wild, crazy, uncontrollable anger. It was the only thing that was flowing through my veins after I accompanied Kris from her mother. Never had I felt so crazy in me, and the problem was I could not control it.

As soon as Kristen's car disappeared, I returned to the plant and sat on a bench. I tried to calm myself in vain, my breath became more and more irregular and my heart beat to a thousand.

I picked up my cellphone and quickly without much rounds of words I wrote:

To : Zayn Whore Slut Raccoon Malik.

Let's meet at the park here nearby for the showdown at the end of the lessons. Always that you have the balls for come and confront me, Malik.

Message sent. By now my decision had been taken.

To pretend that I did not notice Kris's wounds had been quite simple, even if I hated lying to my girlfriend, this time I would have done it alone.For so long, too much time I had waited for this moment.

I wanted revenge, revenge for all the evil she had done to Kristen, revenge for all the insults, the wounds and threats, revenge for me.

***

I headed to the park trying to focus on what I was going to meet, I was not afraid or stressed, but pretty sure of myself. I had trained myself a lot in those last months, I was strong enough to give that dark-haired person the lesson he deserved.

I thanked mentally Kris for helping me break down the invisible walls that for a long time had prevented me from reacting to all the ills he had been injured me.She had been the only one to believe in me, the only one to consider me  strong .

She was my little guardian angel. As expected, Malik had come, obviously joined by two of his "followers", because friends could not be defined. Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne.

Talls, muscular, fascinating as well as them and really too influencing. They did everything Malik commanded them, they seemed puppets. I knew they would come to them too, Malik was never alone.

I was surprised though that missing  the fourth component, Niall Horan. Usually he also come.

« Oh Malik, are you really so afraid, to bring you your emergency stocks?», I laughed , challenging him.

He clenched his hands into fists. « I don't have time to lose with losers like you, Styles.», he replied.

I approached him and I saw Louis and Liam take a step toward me, but their leader stopped them.

« You stay back, what you have to give a lesson to the nerd is  me not you.», he screamed threateningly.

I looked up to heaven, he used to do hard, but it was all over the scene, because he did not even have a molecule of real strength. Since he had not done any kind of movement yet, I took the initiative and I gave a punch in his face.

He back away, groaning with pain and then laughed. He spit blood in my direction, and then he hurled himself over me.

He filled my face with fists, broking my lower lip and obtaining a cut over my eyebrow. I tried to protect myself as best as I had learned, but it was useless, so I decided to remove he from me hitting he in the Stomach.

He get away from me and take advantage of his distance to breathe. We both had eyes injected with blood and bitter hate.

I knew that what I was doing was by real idiots, but the desire to kill him totally controlled my actions to such an extent as to grab Malik and start strangling him.

Impertinent in his attempt to breathe, and his face became greenish. I will not hide that at that moment I would have wanted to kill him, and I would smile when he saw him die, seeing the light in his eyes slowly disappear.

I was disgusted, but the hatred was stronger than anything else. It was accumulated over time and now it was unstoppable.

«This is for all that you've let me pass.», I said, dropping he on the floor.

«This is for the hurt that you did at my girlfriend.», I said , by hitting him.

«That is because you made me want to die.», I said, hitting he another time.

He tried to protect himself, but I would no longer be able to stop, no one would stop me from what I was about to do ...except her.

«Harry don't do that», her desperate screaming echoed in my head, made me back away. I looked at my right. Niall was holding her tight. The hand of the latter held a blade that aimed against the candid neck of Kris, who looked at me in terror and in tears. I noticed too late that Malik had stood up and approached Niall limping a little.

«Better late than never, don't leave the girl until I tell you, if she try to run away, you know what to do.», he whispered to him.

Cock.

***

AUTHORESS : ff_world  ♥