14 - Harry

POV KRISTEN

I was comfortably crouched on Marcel's muscular chest as he kissed me gently, when I suddenly saw a tattoo that captured my intention.

«How did you ever tattoo the name Harry on your arm ?», I asked him and I saw him obscure.

«You have to know one thing: my real name is not Marcel Edward Styles, but Harry Marcel Edward Styles. I let calls me Marcel because ... », he began.

« If you nuisance talking about it, it doesn't matter, really. »,I interrupted he. Why did I always have to ask the wrong questions?

«No, I want you to know. When I was born, my mother wanted to call me the most lousy name in the world Marcel, while my ... my father, Harry. In the end they decided to call me with both names.For ten years they had always called me Harry, I loved that name. But then my mother and my father divorced,  she married again and he disappeared , leaving me and Gemma alone. I hated him, I still hate him. I do not call Harry again because it remembers he»,he sighs.

«Marcel, the past is over. One day or the other you have to know how to deal with it. You said you like the name Harry, in that case named yourself so », I said seriously.

He smiled at me by showing  his dimples too cute. «You know, maybe you're right. The past is passed, and then Marcel is really disgusted we admit it.»,he laughed.

«Harry ... I like it. I like very much. », I admitted.

«Instead, I love you. » he said and he kissed me gently.

***

The next day, Harry accompanied me to school and together we went to the facility, hand in hand. It was strange to call him so, but as a name I liked it a lot.

I had forced him to wear jeans and a T-shirt, and the effect was not bad, both of which highlighted his perfect muscles.

I had never been so happy to be with anyone throughout my life. Marcel, I mean Harry, had something special, something I had never tried with anyone else, something that really made me crazy.

We approached the central corridor and I stopped. I knew what we were going to meet eye-catching and scathing comments by everyone. It was exasperating. I never liked being at the center of the attentions I was always content to be a banal person with nothing of that. But this time it was different. I felt Harry's grip on my hand to be more strengthened and I looked at him with an insecure smile.

«It will be all right. », he reassured me.

The calming effect that he had on me was incredible, indeed not the fact that I was completely under his control it was incredible. Even though I tried to figure out how to do it, I could not find any answer. We continued to walk in the direction of our respective cabinets. Unfortunately, it was as I had expected, everyone's eyes on us, people who pointed to us and mumbled.

I took a long breath, I had to calm down. I was panicking for nothing. «I have to go, I have a lesson. See you after, small», whisper the hedgehog beside me.

We laughed together for how he had tried to make the hard guy calling me "small." I liked how sounded from his lips. He kissed me at the corner of my mouth and then he vanished.

I sighed, happy. Harry was fantastic. But as everyone knows, happiness is always a passage, because immediately afterwards  I  received a message.

From : unknown
At 2 in the usual place, I'm sure you will come.

***

AUTHORESS : ff_world