Chapter Ten- Potions and Poisons

Hey my lovelies, just warning you this chapter has some mature, vulgar scenes. You have been warned. Enjoy!

I smiled at him. He took my hand and tilted my chin up to look him in the eye. His eyes twinkled with passion. Soon enough that twinkle would turn to a shine. I yearned for it. He caressed me ever so softly and I whispered his sweet name.

"Kiro," I whispered.

"Not so fast,"

A smirk appeared and I knew with all my heart this was not Kiro. I stepped back, but stumbled. I was on the ground now, looking up at my captor. It was the Great King Alexander. There was a fire ablazed in his eyes. A fire that terrified me. 

"Join me now," he spoke. 

"Never," I whispered.

"We can rules everything in our sights. Anyone you want dead will be dead at my command. Join me,"

"I would rather be dead at your command than watch others die before me," I spat.

"Join me!" he screamed. 

His hand came down upon me, smacking me back down to the ground. I held my cheek as it stung from his punch. He grasped my hair and screamed louder in my ear.

"JOIN ME NOW!"

He began to drag me by my hair, as I tried to get away from his grip. Pain struck my skull as he pulled harder, my body being dragged across the floor.  I was pulled into a tent despite my wails and cries. 

"JOIN ME. JOIN ME. JOIN ME!" he roared. 

"No!" I yelled. 

My garments were torn from my body as I screamed. The King ripped them off and threw them aside in the process of him repeatedly screaming the same words. I slapped away his hands, yet it did nothing for me. Instead I would get hit consistently. My cries were useless against him and no one came to my aid. Soldiers came to watch and laughed at the sight of my naked body. Why would no one help me? 

"Why are you just standing there?!" I screamed. 

Suddenly, the King grabbed me aggressively by my hips. I dug my nails into the dirt, trying to plant myself firm, but His Majesty had something else in mind. I was yanked back by my hips against His Majesty. With a laugh, he threw back his royal robes and exposed himself. My eyes widened in fear as I tried to crawl away, yet his grip was too firm for me to escape. 

He entered me hard and fast, leaving no mercy for me. I screamed in pain as my body was violated over and over again as he pounded into me from behind. He groped me in the process, his clammy hands kneading my breasts. His member penetrated me faster, yet the pain still did not reside. I began to fade away, my mind leaving my body. All I could hear were the laughs of observing men. Then, the King whispered by my ear. 

"If you won't join me, I will grant your wish," 

Then, his member was replaced by a sword, driving it up my body. Then, I was awake. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

I awoke with sweat dripping from my forehead. I was back in the King's tent, where I was left alone last night. I remember trying to leave, but the guards forbade me to leave. I had fallen asleep while awaiting permission to depart. Had the King even returned?

In attempt to get up, my body fell to the ground with a thump. My head ached and throbbed with a piercing pain. A shiver coursed through my veins. I tried to stand back up, but instead, I wobbled and hit the ground once more. My vision blurred.