Coming Soon!

Alright my lovelies!!! I'm in the Missy's of creating a new book sometime over the summer. Still working out the kinks but it's called....

Wait for it.....

Kill Him with Kindness

Here is the summary:

Susan doesn't remember much about her past other than her name. After so many shots and treatments in the asylum for mentally ill children, she has forgotten all but her name and the man who put her in there. That is, until the Crimson Men take her from the hospital to give her a new life. Crimson Men are an organization apart of the black market, training and then selling female mercenaries to gangs, the mafia, and even enemies of the state. Given a new name and identity, Susan, a.k.a Kindness, becomes one of the most brutal killers the mafia has ever seen, seeking her revenge on the man who ruined her life. Little does know, with hatred comes love.

I still need a cover for it so if anyone wants to they can do a cover design for me :) alright so I hope you guys like the idea and comment on what u think for the story.

P.S.  All the assassins are going to have cool names just like Kindness
For example: Serenity, Loyalty, Justice, Heaven, Faith, Chastity, Innocence, etc.